PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Axis for Pitch FWD/BWD Problems...question.

RS.Wedge
02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
When I first started playing FB/AEP/PF I initially had to go into properties on my CH Fighterstick and had to reverse the axis for pitch fwd and backward so when I pull back on the stick the nose of my plane would pull up and when I push forward on the stick the nose would push down. Up until now I did not have a need to change these settings.

I started playing Falcon 4: Allied Force and Wings Over Vietnam. In these two sims the axis for pitch forward and backward are automatically reversed so I have to go into properties and uncheck the reverse axis. It is becoming a real pain now having to go into properties each time to reverse the axis before I play FB/AEP/PF. Is there some way I can automatically have it reversed by changing something in the .ini file?

Thanks for any help.

RS.Wedge
02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
When I first started playing FB/AEP/PF I initially had to go into properties on my CH Fighterstick and had to reverse the axis for pitch fwd and backward so when I pull back on the stick the nose of my plane would pull up and when I push forward on the stick the nose would push down. Up until now I did not have a need to change these settings.

I started playing Falcon 4: Allied Force and Wings Over Vietnam. In these two sims the axis for pitch forward and backward are automatically reversed so I have to go into properties and uncheck the reverse axis. It is becoming a real pain now having to go into properties each time to reverse the axis before I play FB/AEP/PF. Is there some way I can automatically have it reversed by changing something in the .ini file?

Thanks for any help.

sc1949
02-19-2006, 07:59 PM
In the HOTAS setup section, move your pitch axis to where you want LEAST on your stick, then select pitch and move it all the way to
the opposite end. If its already using, go to next one up that you don't use select it, then go back to pitch again and select that, which will cancel the one on the selection you don't use. Confused? Try it, you'll see what I mean, make a backup of conf.ini first just incase.