PDA

View Full Version : How to defeat the First boss.

r3dclaw05
12-08-2005, 07:23 PM
If you are encountering bugs or glitches this is how you do it for the PC. I had the problem and i managed to defeat him after many tries.

To defeat the jawless boss first you see him then cinimatic appears. While running clockwise you see a ramp go up the ramp....

Now heres the part where the thing goes crazy. On the ledge press "e" to activate Killmode. the second you press it tap [1st Mouse button] once the dagger glows. the moment you let go of the mouse button hold it thru the animation of him grabbing you in his hand. You should then see another chance to hit [1st Mouse button]. then he will toss you in the air. then stab him in the eye.

Run to the other part go up. then on the ledge press "E" to start killmode. the moment you let go of "E" Hold [1st Mouse button] then you should see the distortion. Now you should be on his back and climbing to the other side. now you must wack his hand. To do this you must hold "A,W, and second mouse button" till you get the distortion to tap [1st Mouse button]. then you should be able to stab his other eye.

Now him being blind just stay behind him and take out his legs. Soon he will kneel down and you should hold [1st Mouse button], stabbing his torso. which then pops you in the air. dont hold anything just a normal [1st Mouse button] once distortion appears. then finally the last back stab should end it.

r3dclaw05
12-08-2005, 07:23 PM
If you are encountering bugs or glitches this is how you do it for the PC. I had the problem and i managed to defeat him after many tries.

To defeat the jawless boss first you see him then cinimatic appears. While running clockwise you see a ramp go up the ramp....

Now heres the part where the thing goes crazy. On the ledge press "e" to activate Killmode. the second you press it tap [1st Mouse button] once the dagger glows. the moment you let go of the mouse button hold it thru the animation of him grabbing you in his hand. You should then see another chance to hit [1st Mouse button]. then he will toss you in the air. then stab him in the eye.

Run to the other part go up. then on the ledge press "E" to start killmode. the moment you let go of "E" Hold [1st Mouse button] then you should see the distortion. Now you should be on his back and climbing to the other side. now you must wack his hand. To do this you must hold "A,W, and second mouse button" till you get the distortion to tap [1st Mouse button]. then you should be able to stab his other eye.

Now him being blind just stay behind him and take out his legs. Soon he will kneel down and you should hold [1st Mouse button], stabbing his torso. which then pops you in the air. dont hold anything just a normal [1st Mouse button] once distortion appears. then finally the last back stab should end it.