PDA

View Full Version : This can't go on!!

VampyS
12-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Okay, I know the 'name and shame' rule, but what about playing ethics?!

I'm fresh out of a session where 4 guys played together. What I mean is the 1st had 15k with 3 kills, and the 2nd 14,9k with 1 kill.

Is Ubisoft going to do anything about it?!

Names:
<span class="ev_code_RED">If you already know that Naming and Shaming is against the Rules, I would not suggest doing it again.</span>

(mod can edit the lines above, because of course he won't do anything to stop it)

It's not cool. It really feels like I'm playing for nothing.

Clarth
12-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by VampyS:
Okay, I know the 'name and shame' rule, but what about playing ethics?!

I'm fresh out of a session where 4 guys played together. What I mean is the 1st had 15k with 3 kills, and the 2nd 14,9k with 1 kill.

Is Ubisoft going to do anything about it?!

Names:
<span class="ev_code_RED">If you already know that Naming and Shaming is against the Rules, I would not suggest doing it again.</span>

(mod can edit the lines above, because of course he won't do anything to stop it)

It's not cool. It really feels like I'm playing for nothing.

Whats this on about?

Hackers?
Manhunt?
What?
Pankakes?

value_zero
12-16-2011, 02:46 PM
I think you were in match with and a new recruit with them, wait WHAT, its pc, is it possible they invaded it to

<span class="ev_code_RED">Naming and shaming is not tolerated.</span>

VampyS
12-16-2011, 03:03 PM
T'was assassinate.

Clarth
12-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by VampyS:
T'was assassinate.

How can you get 14k score with 1 kill?

Stuns?

VampyS
12-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Clarth:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VampyS:
T'was assassinate.

How can you get 14k score with 1 kill?

Stuns? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was St. Michele and they were all up at that preacher stunning one another.

And poisoning at *2 streak.

lockerxzx
12-16-2011, 05:44 PM
it's a shame players boost each other's score http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

TB_Jaybird
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
What is really sad is the fact that neither one of them even needs to do this since they are good players.

Why are they doing it?

So they can puff their chests to their "friends" whether real, imagined or online.

What a bunch of sad little wonkers!

value_zero
12-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by TB_Jaybird:
What is really sad is the fact that neither one of them even needs to do this since they are good players.

Why are they doing it?

So they can puff their chests to their "friends" whether real, imagined or online.

What does it matter, aint storming your house, really.

SaintPerkele
12-17-2011, 06:58 PM
I actually came across two cheaters since I started playing the MP about two weeks ago. One was especially annoying, in a chest capture match in Rome: The cheater was randomly aquiring our artifact (even though being in his own base) and then moved backwards into our base (extremely face and occasionally teleporting short distances) - and everytime he reached our base, he scored. No need to say that my team lost completely.

However, I'd be careful with using names. Just today, someone was calling me a cheater (well, he did not just say cheater. In fact, he shouted quite a lot of insults through his microphone) and I don't even know why. Probably because he was trying to stun me by throwing smokebombs twice and never got me 'cause I was waiting at a safe distance. Anyway, even though it's annoying, don't post names in the forum. What we'd really need would be a report function. Oh, and a chat, of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Teknykk
12-17-2011, 07:07 PM
I honestly think there should be a name and shame right in the forums. If people are Botting, Cheating, Hacking or Exploiting then they should be known.

I'm not about to argue with anyone about it either, I just don't like these people or their mentality for doing it...it serves no purpose other than to ruin the enjoyment of legit players, so they should be named and shamed.

Originally posted by value_zero:

What does it matter, aint storming your house, really.

It matters because they're unfairly stealing podium positions of the match through exploitation with friends or clan-mates and therefore denying legit players their right to a good score of points/kills, experience and credits or other rewards they may be trying to earn.

Their reasons for doing it don't really matter, but the fact that they're doing it does.

TB_Jaybird
12-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TB_Jaybird:

Why are they doing it?

What does it matter, aint storming your house, really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that english?

If so, then what does it mean?

That comment has a value of ZERO just like your name.

value_zero
12-18-2011, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Tsyac-Enigma:

It matters because they're unfairly stealing podium positions of the match through exploitation with friends or clan-mates and therefore denying legit players their right to a good score of points/kills, experience and credits or other rewards they may be trying to earn.

Simply leave the match and search for other session, i dont simply rage like this guy for things like this, its a game after all, i enjoy in the way of playing it, if i see someone ganks like this, i simply leave the match, couple thous of lost points didnt manage to kill anyone so far.

Teknykk
12-18-2011, 04:05 AM
I know, and most people will do this...including myself, but that's not the point really.

We shouldn't have to tolerate it, or leave because someone else is doing something they shouldn't.

We have no power to vote for removal of bots, cheaters, hackers or exploiters in any way, shape or form and forcing us to leave is not always a great choice depending on the day or platform...because leaving sessions can become a common thing in some cases and eventually just makes you not want to play at all...similar to my case where I just couldn't be bothered right now, even knowning not everyone is to blame.

Believe it or not I'd rather stare blankly at my monitor or lay down in my bed instead of loading up multiplayer at the moment. It is a game, but when all areas of it are basically being ruined by one thing or another you just get tired of caring to play it, because it feels like more trouble than it's worth.

I rarely get this feeling too, so it's a bit of a shame really that AC's multiplayer has had that effect on me...it might change if I actually got with some good people to play with on a regular basis, but that's not happening right now.

Black_Widow9
12-18-2011, 02:54 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Naming and Shaming is neither allowed or tolerated on the Forums. If you are having issues with players you need to use the Reporting tools or block them.
Creating Topics like this will only get you banned.

Topic Closed</span>