PDA

View Full Version : A message for Oleg and team

MiamiEagle
01-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Ivan if you arrive at your house at 3:00 a.m. and your drunk and you have the smell of another Girl on you. Your Girlfriend does not say anything to you . Your are in big trouble.

In other words be glad that so many in the communitty are upset at you.That only means that they care very much about this project.

I for one expected a little more. But I really understand that it takes a lot of work to make this patches.

I did not get upset. Reach for higher grounds. Iam glad you made it . The Simulator is getting better and better.I understand that the glitches are more important than just having a lot planes in the Simulator. Your pririorities are correct. I for one and I now the silent majority are satisfy with your work.

Keep it up. Lets finish this project. But do take your time. I rather wait a few months and get a near perfect reprentation of the Pacific Theater than wait a few weeks and be left with a Halve *** Simulator.

The Pacific Theater does not deserve this.The only thing thing that I ask that you do finnish what you already started.

Give us a Balance game. I do not mean to favor one side over the other. You have done a wonderfull job of giving us fair game so far and I would like for you to continue.

What I mean is not to uber or pork any plane to even the playing field. What I mean to give as many campaigns for one side as the other.
That way you my have a sense of seeing the same campaign from both side. One example is that you have one Guadacanal campiagn for the allies and non for the Axis.

Iam a World war two buffer and I do not want to change history thru this simulator . I just want to get the feeling of what it must of been like to fly and fight in does days.

Over all Iam happy with the game. I appreciate your hard work. Iam pretty sure that Iam not alone in this sentimment.

Chin up. Good work

Miamieagle

MiamiEagle
01-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Ivan if you arrive at your house at 3:00 a.m. and your drunk and you have the smell of another Girl on you. Your Girlfriend does not say anything to you . Your are in big trouble.

In other words be glad that so many in the communitty are upset at you.That only means that they care very much about this project.

I for one expected a little more. But I really understand that it takes a lot of work to make this patches.

I did not get upset. Reach for higher grounds. Iam glad you made it . The Simulator is getting better and better.I understand that the glitches are more important than just having a lot planes in the Simulator. Your pririorities are correct. I for one and I now the silent majority are satisfy with your work.

Keep it up. Lets finish this project. But do take your time. I rather wait a few months and get a near perfect reprentation of the Pacific Theater than wait a few weeks and be left with a Halve *** Simulator.

The Pacific Theater does not deserve this.The only thing thing that I ask that you do finnish what you already started.

Give us a Balance game. I do not mean to favor one side over the other. You have done a wonderfull job of giving us fair game so far and I would like for you to continue.

What I mean is not to uber or pork any plane to even the playing field. What I mean to give as many campaigns for one side as the other.
That way you my have a sense of seeing the same campaign from both side. One example is that you have one Guadacanal campiagn for the allies and non for the Axis.

Iam a World war two buffer and I do not want to change history thru this simulator . I just want to get the feeling of what it must of been like to fly and fight in does days.

Over all Iam happy with the game. I appreciate your hard work. Iam pretty sure that Iam not alone in this sentimment.

Chin up. Good work

Miamieagle

Capt._Tenneal
01-19-2005, 09:44 AM
This is reasonable. Nice post. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crazyivan1970
01-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi Eagle,
Thanks for your wishes, but i would like to make one thing clear. My impact on IL-2 series is rather small, Oleg and his guys are the ones that make things happen. I am just a messanger, not-official PR type hehe. I am not 1C or UBI employee, nore member of development team, but just a friend of Oleg, a forum moderator and beta tester for IL2 series. That`s about it.

Nice post mate.