PDA

View Full Version : Negative Renown

syndicated_CDN
01-26-2007, 12:07 AM
I just finished a patrol a few minutes ago, I sank 69810 tons. 8 frieghters and 3 destroyers. Kind of light considering I was at sea for from Jan 21 until feb 5 in '41. But good for some renown at any rate. So i docked and when i got to my patrol report. The renown line read "-4096.00"
I didn't sink any friendly ships, or neutrals for that matter. Also, my crew wasn't awarded any promotions, even though many are over due.
However, I was personally given a war badge and the knights cross with oak leaves or whatever it is.

I had enough renown at the time to cover this loss, but now I can't the IXC when it becomes available!

Any thoughts?

BTW, im running 1.4 with UBWA 2.0

hward1983
01-26-2007, 04:38 AM
Did you sink any red cross ships? I know they give negative renown even if they are the enemy.

syndicated_CDN
01-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Oops! That'll do it. I did sink a hospital ship!
Thats amazing that it would cost me that much though!

TheRealPotoroo
01-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by syndicated_CDN:
That's naughty.

VikingGrandad
01-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Potoroo - did you get my PM?

GoldenEagle8
01-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by TheRealPotoroo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by syndicated_CDN:
That's naughty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a couple of patrols were I sank a hospitalship, but I didn't get negitive renown http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif