PDA

View Full Version : Got some graphical questions

DaddyAck
05-21-2008, 09:22 PM
<S>

Hail,
My name is DaddyAck, I fly online as 4./JG3_DadyAck. Some of you I have met in the air and some I have not, but to all hello jut the same. I have a few graphic questions I was hoping that y'all might be able to answer for me reguarding some graphical settings.
My first question is this, how in the screen shots do poeple make it look it as though their pilots head is looking off to port or starboard? Every time I try this reguardless of how high I set my graphics I can never duplicate this.
My second question is this, how do you enable the blood to bee seen from damage in screenshots? I have found the option in my config file and enabled it with a "1" which should turn HighGore to ON, but it does nothing.
If y'all my fellow pilots can inform me as to what I am doing wrong or need to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

<S>
Thanks,
DaddyAck

DaddyAck
05-21-2008, 09:22 PM
&lt;S&gt;

Hail,
My name is DaddyAck, I fly online as 4./JG3_DadyAck. Some of you I have met in the air and some I have not, but to all hello jut the same. I have a few graphic questions I was hoping that y'all might be able to answer for me reguarding some graphical settings.
My first question is this, how in the screen shots do poeple make it look it as though their pilots head is looking off to port or starboard? Every time I try this reguardless of how high I set my graphics I can never duplicate this.
My second question is this, how do you enable the blood to bee seen from damage in screenshots? I have found the option in my config file and enabled it with a "1" which should turn HighGore to ON, but it does nothing.
If y'all my fellow pilots can inform me as to what I am doing wrong or need to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

&lt;S&gt;
Thanks,
DaddyAck

gizmo60
05-22-2008, 04:21 AM
Hi

Sorry I cant help with the head turning thing.

As to the gore, have a look at the following link.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/913...341004356#8341004356 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/9131004356?r=8341004356#8341004356)

JV44_Wubke
05-22-2008, 05:17 AM
I think the turning head happens when you use pad lock. Don't know bout the blood

MajorBloodnok
05-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Pilots' heads tend to follow enemy planes within a certain range - perhaps locking on to the nearest threat. AI pilots do this so it's not a padlock thing (have a look at external views of AI planes in a dogfight and you should see it).

As for gore - you used to get in the original IL2 Sturmovik (released back in 2001 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif ), particularly bloody if you hit the pilot and crew of the He111, for example, with blood splattered all over the inside of the cockpit glass. However, from Forgotten Battles onwards this interesting feature was disabled, presumably because of licencing issues in some countries.

BigC208
05-23-2008, 08:48 PM
I strafed a me 109 a while back and noticed that the pilot was dead, slumped forward and the cockpit was red with blood spatters. Seen it in the He111 before but never in any of the other aircraft.

MajorBloodnok
05-26-2008, 09:19 AM
Yes, there were a number of aircraft that had this feature. Seem to remember it was the 109 F2 (?) plus the Russian flying boat, the name of which escapes me.