PDA

View Full Version : Elevator control in p4.03m

gnev_voland
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
I have q regarding the patch. After I patched PF to 4.03m, the elevator control seems EXTREAMLY touchy on all planes. Even in trimmed flight the elevator seems to €œjump€ making gunnery rather irritating. I compared it to the IL2 and its dead solid, so it€s not the issue with the stick. Trimming has no effect, and all planes seem to €œwobble€ through the sky like a cow trying to ice skate.

If it€s just the way the new patch is, which latest patch does not have such an annoying effect? Don€t get me wrong I like the torque and slip effects, but since recreating the €œfeel€ of flying with out elaborate force feedback controls is simply not possible, I would rather fly a slightly less accurate but more enjoyable flight dynamics model.

Any ideas?

gnev_voland
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
I have q regarding the patch. After I patched PF to 4.03m, the elevator control seems EXTREAMLY touchy on all planes. Even in trimmed flight the elevator seems to €œjump€ making gunnery rather irritating. I compared it to the IL2 and its dead solid, so it€s not the issue with the stick. Trimming has no effect, and all planes seem to €œwobble€ through the sky like a cow trying to ice skate.

If it€s just the way the new patch is, which latest patch does not have such an annoying effect? Don€t get me wrong I like the torque and slip effects, but since recreating the €œfeel€ of flying with out elaborate force feedback controls is simply not possible, I would rather fly a slightly less accurate but more enjoyable flight dynamics model.

Any ideas?