PDA

View Full Version : Cities in fb-aep, versus lock on cities

Wolfred
03-25-2004, 03:17 AM
I have AEP, and BOE, my system is a p4 2,6 and a gf5900-ultra, asus p4te mb with 512rd ram, try to fly a europe campaign 1 mission, and have to abort it when the fight comes to a city its unplayable, dont have these problem with lock on, and the cities its looking much better, is there a line in confgini. i can change? i have all the newest drivers and the newest bios upd, and its set up for max. performance.
Before ver 2.0 the problems was not so big, but over the cities was a pain, thought aep was better but no, its worse.

Wolfred
03-25-2004, 03:17 AM
I have AEP, and BOE, my system is a p4 2,6 and a gf5900-ultra, asus p4te mb with 512rd ram, try to fly a europe campaign 1 mission, and have to abort it when the fight comes to a city its unplayable, dont have these problem with lock on, and the cities its looking much better, is there a line in confgini. i can change? i have all the newest drivers and the newest bios upd, and its set up for max. performance.
Before ver 2.0 the problems was not so big, but over the cities was a pain, thought aep was better but no, its worse.

arcadeace
03-25-2004, 03:33 AM
There's a lot of adjustments you can make, your system is powerful enough. Post in Community Support and be prepared to give more info. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif