PDA

View Full Version : Reloading

ninja2002zx9r
01-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey guys. I'm new to the game, along with some of the guys in my clan. We've been practicing in multiplay mode and we can't figure something out. How do you reload? We've tried landing but it doesnt seem to do any good. Also, in single player mode, how do you finish the mission? I dont see where you have to go after landing for the mission to be over. Help with these little problems would be great. Thanks guys.

Eightball_Syn
01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
To reload in multiplayer you'll have to land, stop, then press escape and choose refly. This will end your current flight and you can choose a new airport / aircraft and start a new flight.

In single player mode it's almost the same, land, stop, press escape then choose end mission or something like that. Possibly it's quit, can't really remember.

Fox_3
01-11-2006, 04:55 PM
In single missions when you have returned to base, bailed or died just hit Esc.

Some missions will have 'Mission Complete' flash up on the screen others won't.

Troll2k
01-11-2006, 06:29 PM
In online coop mode when you die that is it.No respawns.No reloading of ordinance.If you land alive you have to wait until a new game starts.If the host has externals turned on then you can watch the others until the coop is done.

The host can turn on unlimited ammo so there will be no need to re-arm.

Tully__
01-11-2006, 08:00 PM
In real life reloads for aircraft took anything from 10 minutes to 3 hours (depending on how long they'd been flying, what they were loading and what type of aicraft they were). As this it too long for fun gaming it's not implemented in the game.

In Dogfight mode you can respawn with a full munitiions/fuel load though.