PDA

View Full Version : joystick fault

J.M.LLOYD
11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi All. I have a Saitek Cyborg evo force stick which i play , FB/AEP/PC merged[4.02] have just re-installed the original IL2 Sturmovik and the stick is dead? have gone into hardware and enabled but still nothing? can you help.also were or how do i find this new map [North/West/Europe. thanks.

J.M.LLOYD
11-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi All. I have a Saitek Cyborg evo force stick which i play , FB/AEP/PC merged[4.02] have just re-installed the original IL2 Sturmovik and the stick is dead? have gone into hardware and enabled but still nothing? can you help.also were or how do i find this new map [North/West/Europe. thanks.

Low_Flyer_MkII
11-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Can't help you with the joystick, but the map is accessable from the full mission builder.

Treat this as a bump until a techie turns up.

Udidtoo
11-23-2005, 07:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J.M.LLOYD:
Hi All. I have a Saitek Cyborg evo force stick which i play , FB/AEP/PC merged[4.02] have just re-installed the original IL2 Sturmovik and the stick is dead? have gone into hardware and enabled but still nothing? can you help.also were or how do i find this new map [North/West/Europe. thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maps in the FMB. All the Full Mission Builder info you could ask for in the Mission Builder forum.