PDA

View Full Version : When we lose all our items at the start of the game...

Gyro458
07-03-2011, 11:53 AM
... please don't make us buy shoulder or chest pieces. Seriously. In ACII we had to buy greaves, and that was it. It didn't really stand out. But in ACB we were forced to buy shoulder pieces. It really ruined the experience for me, as I like to go armourless, or at least wear something that doesn't stand out. It was easy in ACII as the only visible piece of armour for me was the metal bracer.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Or better yet, give us the option to remove armor. It's something most of us have wanted for, how long now, almost 3 years?

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 12:32 PM
now we are a legendary master assassin. i dont believe ubisoft will force us to buy anything....

CRUDFACE
07-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
now we are a legendary master assassin. i dont believe ubisoft will force us to buy anything....

I was a master assassin last time to in ACB, but that shoulder armor sure as hell got smacked on my body...forever and ever.

medcsu11
07-03-2011, 01:12 PM
You aren't forced to buy/wear any armour. What are you talking about?

albertwesker22
07-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by medcsu11:

Err...you are forced to buy armour. In AC 2 when you get to Monteriggioni, you are forced to buy boots. In AC B, the first mission in Rome, you are forced to buy shoulder plates on Machiavelli's orders.

medcsu11
07-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medcsu11:

Err...you are forced to buy armour. In AC 2 when you get to Monteriggioni, you are forced to buy boots. In AC B, the first mission in Rome, you are forced to buy shoulder plates on Machiavelli's orders. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I guess you're right. I thought you meant non mission related.

Inorganic9_2
07-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Don't forget - really bad-looking armour too. The Roman pauldrons were terrible. At least the leather greaves in AC2 looked ok (and Ezio wears them in his original costume too on the back of the game case).

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

I was a master assassin last time to in ACB, but that shoulder armor sure as hell got smacked on my body...forever and ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

protesthishero
07-04-2011, 11:39 AM
AC1 got it right with the way an assassin looked. Altair was perfectly adorned and he seemed like he really could pull of all those agile moves we make him perform. Ezio looked somewhat similiar in AC2 but the cartoonish graphics were a huge deterrent. Although ACB had the best graphics out of all the games, having to pile armor upon armor on Ezio left him looking like a jock in a halloween party. I mean c'mon! Can anyone take the Armor of Brutus seriously? I want my assassins to be agile tricksters, not hulking beasts! I just hope they focus more on fast stealth on AC3 and give the ancestor an appropriate look, something along the lines of Garret from the Thief series or even La Volpe.

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by protesthishero:
AC1 got it right with the way an assassin looked. Altair was perfectly adorned and he seemed like he really could pull of all those agile moves we make him perform. Ezio looked somewhat similiar in AC2 but the cartoonish graphics were a huge deterrent. Although ACB had the best graphics out of all the games, having to pile armor upon armor on Ezio left him looking like a jock in a halloween party. I mean c'mon! Can anyone take the Armor of Brutus seriously? I want my assassins to be agile tricksters, not hulking beasts! I just hope they focus more on fast stealth on AC3 and give the ancestor an appropriate look, something along the lines of Garret from the Thief series or even La Volpe.

The focus on stealth is gotten by the hardness of the combat.

ShaneO7K
07-04-2011, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

I was a master assassin last time to in ACB, but that shoulder armor sure as hell got smacked on my body...forever and ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Machiavelli was also The Mentor at that time, Ezio was still a Master Assassin.

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Machiavelli was also The Mentor at that time, Ezio was still a Master Assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now Ezio is a Mentor? And the Aprentices are Master Assassins in Lvl 10?

ShaneO7K
07-04-2011, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Machiavelli was also The Mentor at that time, Ezio was still a Master Assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now Ezio is a Mentor? And the Aprentices are Master Assassins in Lvl 10? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes, The Mentor is the leader of the entire Assassin's Order and is also a Grand Master Assassin.

dchil279
07-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Now you werent.

Machiavelli was not the mentor. Ezio was the first ever "mentor". Machiavelli was just the de facto leader of the assassin's at that point in time.

iN3krO
07-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Now you werent.

Machiavelli was not the mentor. Ezio was the first ever "mentor". Machiavelli was just the de facto leader of the assassin's at that point in time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple:

In ac1 Al-Muhalim is a Grand Master Assassin and Altair starts as a Master Assassin, is downgraded to Assassin and then become Master Assassin again, when he defeats Al-Muhalim he becomes Grand Master Assassin goes to Alamut and left a Master Assassin in Masyaf.

In ac2 Maquiavelo is a Grand Master Assassin and all those who help ezio are Master Assassins, ezio is just an assassin and when he gets to the final sequence he is a Master Assassin.

In acB aprentices are Assassins until lvl 10 and then become Master Assassins. Ezio becomes a Mentor and Maquiavelo stays as Grand Master Assassin.

xD Simple no? :P

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 07:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

Now you werent.

Machiavelli was not the mentor. Ezio was the first ever "mentor". Machiavelli was just the de facto leader of the assassin's at that point in time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple:

In ac1 Al-Muhalim is a Grand Master Assassin and Altair starts as a Master Assassin, is downgraded to Assassin and then become Master Assassin again, when he defeats Al-Muhalim he becomes Grand Master Assassin goes to Alamut and left a Master Assassin in Masyaf.

In ac2 Maquiavelo is a Grand Master Assassin and all those who help ezio are Master Assassins, ezio is just an assassin and when he gets to the final sequence he is a Master Assassin.

In acB aprentices are Assassins until lvl 10 and then become Master Assassins. Ezio becomes a Mentor and Maquiavelo stays as Grand Master Assassin.

xD Simple no? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple yes? No lol

The Mentor and Grand Master are obviously the same thing.

LieutenantJojo
07-05-2011, 08:28 AM

Simple yes? No lol

You are correct. They are the same thing. The way I see it, it goes like this:

Assassin < Master Assassin < Grand Master of the Assassin Order (or in other words "The Mentor")

I think I read that Mario Auditore was the Grand Master of the Assassin Order and after he was killed, Machiavelli temporarily took over. After he saw what Ezio was capable of, he gave the position to him. That's the way I see it.

iN3krO
07-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Simple yes? No lol

Assassin < Master Assassin < Grand Master of the Assassin Order (or in other words "The Mentor")

I think I read that Mario Auditore was the Grand Master of the Assassin Order and after he was killed, Machiavelli temporarily took over. After he saw what Ezio was capable of, he gave the position to him. That's the way I see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and the ottoman's assassins grand master would not have taken the Mentor position with mario's death?
Wasn't Geovani a better assassin then Mario?

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 10:16 AM

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I was, that's why they're master assassin robes.

That's why assassins under you gain the title of assassino instead of master assassin, that's reserved for revelations at level 15. And...who is Maquiavelo? Is that another spellingof Machiavelli? Anyway, he was the defacto leader, while Ezio counted as a MAster assassin, just as Altair was a master assassin without being at the head of his order.

dchil279
07-05-2011, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Simple yes? No lol

I think I read that Mario Auditore was the Grand Master of the Assassin Order and after he was killed, Machiavelli temporarily took over. After he saw what Ezio was capable of, he gave the position to him. That's the way I see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and the ottoman's assassins grand master would not have taken the Mentor position with mario's death?
Wasn't Geovani a better assassin then Mario? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The Assassin Order during Ezio's time was extremely disorganized. Ezio is the only "assassin" in either ACII or ACB who actually carried a hidden blade, anyone else notice that?

Fairus60
07-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by t260z:

Now you werent.

Maquiavelo were the Master Assassin when you were forced to buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why assassins under you gain the title of assassino instead of master assassin, that's reserved for revelations at level 15. And...who is Maquiavelo? Is that another spellingof Machiavelli? Anyway, he was the defacto leader, while Ezio counted as a MAster assassin, just as Altair was a master assassin without being at the head of his order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just for you to know, Maquiavelo is the way we Spanish-talking people know Machiavelli. "Nicolás de Maquiavelo", to be more precise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iN3krO
07-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Fairus60:

Now you werent.

That's why assassins under you gain the title of assassino instead of master assassin, that's reserved for revelations at level 15. And...who is Maquiavelo? Is that another spellingof Machiavelli? Anyway, he was the defacto leader, while Ezio counted as a MAster assassin, just as Altair was a master assassin without being at the head of his order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just for you to know, Maquiavelo is the way we Spanish-talking people know Machiavelli. "Nicolás de Maquiavelo", to be more precise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And it wasn't medici wasn't rulling fierenze anymore when rodrigo beings pope, it's maquiavelo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LieutenantJojo
07-05-2011, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

Simple yes? No lol

Yes, Giovanni might have been the better Assassin, but didn't he and Mario have an argument or something because of Giovanni leaving for Firenze? Don't remember exactly... And it also seemed as if Giovanni was like Lorenzo de'Medici's personal assassin or something... I find it hard to belief that Giovanni would have been the Grand Master. Mario on the other side was completely dedicated to doing his job as an assassin/mercenary. He was constantly at war and didn't seem to do anything else than the work he did for the order.

And was it said that Yusuf was actually a Grand Master or is he simply the Master Assassin in Constantinople? If he is a Grand Master, then the only explanation I can find is that every country or region has it's own Grand Master. Ezio might simply be the Grand Master of the Italian/European Assassin Order, while Yusuf Tazim is the Grand Master of the Turkish/Middle Eastern Assassin Order?

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

Simple yes? No lol

Yes, Giovanni might have been the better Assassin, but didn't he and Mario have an argument or something because of Giovanni leaving for Firenze? Don't remember exactly... And it also seemed as if Giovanni was like Lorenzo de'Medici's personal assassin or something... I find it hard to belief that Giovanni would have been the Grand Master. Mario on the other side was completely dedicated to doing his job as an assassin/mercenary. He was constantly at war and didn't seem to do anything else than the work he did for the order.

And was it said that Yusuf was actually a Grand Master or is he simply the Master Assassin in Constantinople? If he is a Grand Master, then the only explanation I can find is that every country or region has it's own Grand Master. Ezio might simply be the Grand Master of the Italian/European Assassin Order, while Yusuf Tazim is the Grand Master of the Turkish/Middle Eastern Assassin Order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Giovanni was Lorenzo's dog. Just read his letters to Lorenzo, total kiss ***.

I think the Grand Master/Mentor is head of the entire order. Machiavelli calls him the Mentor, "the Gaurdian of our order and secrets" I doubt he was reffering to only the Italian sect.

Also, there is an interview somewhere on this forum where the director of Revelations says that Ezio is above Yusif.

CRUDFACE
07-05-2011, 03:27 PM
@Fairus60: thanks for telling me that, helped allot.

@daniel_gervide: he probably did do allot of stuff in the background of firenze. But why did you bring that up?

Simple yes? No lol

And was it said that Yusuf was actually a Grand Master or is he simply the Master Assassin in Constantinople? If he is a Grand Master, then the only explanation I can find is that every country or region has it's own Grand Master. Ezio might simply be the Grand Master of the Italian/European Assassin Order, while Yusuf Tazim is the Grand Master of the Turkish/Middle Eastern Assassin Order? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Giovanni was Lorenzo's dog. Just read his letters to Lorenzo, total kiss ***.

I think the Grand Master/Mentor is head of the entire order. Machiavelli calls him the Mentor, "the Gaurdian of our order and secrets" I doubt he was reffering to only the Italian sect.

Also, there is an interview somewhere on this forum where the director of Revelations says that Ezio is above Yusif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's like in AC: the fall, there is only ONE MENTOR! Lol, had to say it like that. But Yusuf is a master assassin, while Ezio lords over all.

I just thought about it, but doesn't this mean that I'll be making like ten yusuf Tazim's with the assassin recruits. By the end of it, they'll all be on Yusuf's level, mwahahaahhahaah! No, wait, he'll still be cooler. It's all because of that Bandana!

albertwesker22
07-05-2011, 03:32 PM
It's like in AC: the fall, there is only ONE MENTOR! Lol, had to say it like that. But Yusuf is a master assassin, while Ezio lords over all.

I just thought about it, but doesn't this mean that I'll be making like ten yusuf Tazim's with the assassin recruits. By the end of it, they'll all be on Yusuf's level, mwahahaahhahaah! No, wait, he'll still be cooler. It's all because of that Bandana!

I don't know man, Ezio training all those Apprentices to master Assassins. He might have created a real power struggle! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dchil279
07-07-2011, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's like in AC: the fall, there is only ONE MENTOR! Lol, had to say it like that. But Yusuf is a master assassin, while Ezio lords over all.

I don't know man, Ezio training all those Apprentices to Master Assassins. He might have created a real power struggle! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He didn't train them to master assassins, when they reached level 10 they became an assassin. Before that they were assassin apprentices/recruits.

And to clear up this whole hierarchy debate, in an interview I saw with Amancio he stated that the Assassins aren't really a hierarchy and are more individualistic. They are not as organized as they once were in the middle ages. However when Ezio became the mentor, he was the highest ranking assassin in the entire order.

AdmiralPerry
07-07-2011, 09:02 PM
The way I see it, Ezio (and anyone who has the Mentor title) has command over the Assassins no matter where he goes. Not to mention I think he helped the Assassins establish their presence in Constantinople, so, in a way, they owe him. Even though the Assassins are more individualistic, they need a strong leader, otherwise they're going to fall apart.

LieutenantJojo
07-07-2011, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's like in AC: the fall, there is only ONE MENTOR! Lol, had to say it like that. But Yusuf is a master assassin, while Ezio lords over all.

I don't know man, Ezio training all those Apprentices to Master Assassins. He might have created a real power struggle! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He didn't train them to master assassins, when they reached level 10 they became an assassin. Before that they were assassin apprentices/recruits.

And to clear up this whole hierarchy debate, in an interview I saw with Amancio he stated that the Assassins aren't really a hierarchy and are more individualistic. They are not as organized as they once were in the middle ages. However when Ezio became the mentor, he was the highest ranking assassin in the entire order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In ACR, you will be able to train your apprentices to level 15, instead of 10. At lvl 15 they'll be Master Assassin's and I believe you will be able to put them in charge of an Assassin Den to prevent the Templars from taking it back (like the Borgia towers).

StarScream391
07-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Lol at people complaining how the armor looks, ever tried using a dye? yeah it changes the color of your outfit and sometimes some colors "blend" with the armor.

FiskMunk
07-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Was he the leader of the entire Brotherhood, though, or just the cell in Rome?

On Topic, I sincerely hope they let us unequip both weapons and armour this time around. This isn't the middle ages with a huge war going on, people raise both eyebrows when they see someone wearing armour, a dagger, a sword and a crossbow.
Unless they think you're some kind of mercenary, I guess... Huh.
You still don't blend in with the crowd, though. I'd like it more if we could just wear the hidden weapons if we wanted to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Hell, guards will think you're unarmed if they go after you.

AdmiralPerry
07-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Pretty sure Ezio is leader of the entire Brotherhood worldwide (or what would be worldwide at the time). I don't think it's ever been specifically said, though, what exactly the Grand Master Assassin has control over. Perhaps Revelations will clear that up for us. But, since the Grand Master of the Templars has total control of that group, it only makes sense that the Assassins would have an equivalent.

Also hoping for an unequip option for armor and possibly weapons, but it's not the end of the world if there isn't. I'll probably end up using a skin over something eventually, or if the ultimate armor looks nice, I'll use it instead.

LadyGahan2010
07-08-2011, 05:08 PM
topic-wise: you are all missing a point. A shop is there to buy stuff, the game HAS TO show you how to buy things in it. That's what the shop stop to buy boots/graves were in the games. Skipping this would be bad human-interface error from a developer's point of view. Do you like coming to a website first time ever to do something you never did before and you have no clue what to click? Duh.
That shop stop in both games is a necessity. If it's so important for some to be "armorless" in the game, then do ask for the option to take it off later but don't expect developers to make a mistake of not showing to the new player how to use shops in AC.

Randy 355
07-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
topic-wise: you are all missing a point. A shop is there to buy stuff, the game HAS TO show you how to buy things in it. That's what the shop stop to buy boots/graves were in the games. Skipping this would be bad human-interface error from a developer's point of view. Do you like coming to a website first time ever to do something you never did before and you have no clue what to click? Duh.
That shop stop in both games is a necessity. If it's so important for some to be "armorless" in the game, then do ask for the option to take it off later but don't expect developers to make a mistake of not showing to the new player how to use shops in AC.
Okay, sure. But there is no reason it needs to be armor.

Why not have us buy a sword? A knife? Ammo? These could all show you how to use a shop, as well as not tacking unwanted aesthetics on your Assassin.

Calvarok
07-10-2011, 01:24 AM

Simple yes? No lol

Giovanni may have been a good assassin, but he was Mario's younger brother. Mario was leader when HE was brought in.

And the Constantinople Assassin's guild was not set up until the events of Brotherhood.

Yusuf is the master of the guild, not a grand master.

masterfenix2009
07-10-2011, 02:46 AM
I want to see where it said Mario was the leader. Link please? Anyway Machiavelli always came off as the leader to me. Not Mario. Machiavelli HAD to be the Mentor at the time of AC:B. It wouldn't make sense for a non-mentor to give someone the role. If he wasn't, he would have to have a meeting with all the faction leaders. Then Ezio would be the master.

roostersrule2
07-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
I want to see where it said Mario was the leader. Link please? Anyway Machiavelli always came off as the leader to me. Not Mario. Machiavelli HAD to be the Mentor at the time of AC:B. It wouldn't make sense for a non-mentor to give someone the role. If he wasn't, he would have to have a meeting with all the faction leaders. Then Ezio would be the master. machiavelli became the mentor when Mario died

Funbun777
07-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Even an outfit that just shows your assassin without any armor would be nice

dchil279
07-12-2011, 10:10 AM
Ezio was the first person to become "Il Mentore" it was a title that was first given to him by Machiavelli who was the Grand Master of the order before Ezio. After Ezio was given the title "mentor" that's the title that all the other grand masters after Ezio's time adopted.

FiskMunk
07-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Ezio was the first person to become "Il Mentore" it was a title that was first given to him by Machiavelli who was the Grand Master of the order before Ezio. After Ezio was given the title "mentor" that's the title that all the other grand masters after Ezio's time adopted.

Don't "Al Mualim" and "Il Mentore" practically mean the same things, though?

Mentor: A wise and trusted counselor or teacher.

Al Mualim (??????): The Teacher

Animuses
07-12-2011, 08:20 PM
This topic thread was originally about not wanting to be forced to buy or equip armor... Now it's about people not understanding that the title "The Mentor" is just another name for the Grand Master. Just like Robert and Bob, Richard and ****, John and Jack.

Edit:... I didn't know that would be censored... this auto-censor has a dirty mind.

FiskMunk
07-13-2011, 04:35 AM
Ah well. I still want the option to remove every single piece of armour, along with all weapons - Except for weapons and tools used in cutscenes or needed to progress the game, of course. Such as the hook, probably pistol and hidden blade(s). I'd rather we could just use one, though, as I hate some of the brutal and clumsy combat-animations with the double hidden blades.

I think I've already said this, but now it's back on topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif