PDA

View Full Version : The clash of gigants

jugent
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I want a server where VVS fights USAF/RAF in 1945 over central europe.

Lets set VVS to red and hope that many USAF/RAF-jocks can stand to fly blue, they dont need to use german markings.

Use only plans that was manufactured in their homecountries, like no P-39 in VVS.
Please advocate this to warclouds- and warbirds-servers.

jugent
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM

Lets set VVS to red and hope that many USAF/RAF-jocks can stand to fly blue, they dont need to use german markings.

Use only plans that was manufactured in their homecountries, like no P-39 in VVS.
Please advocate this to warclouds- and warbirds-servers.

Kuna15
10-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Hopefully someday there will be Corean War airsim or later clashes in Vietnam, so that would be dedicated scenario - USAAF vs VVS http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.
Anyway good idea for "what if" scenario http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Enforcer572005
10-31-2005, 05:54 PM
ive been flying "shooting stars", a P-80 cmpn in a what if 1946 against the advanced luftwaffe planes we have, and it is really an excellent cmpn....very well done.

This would make a great korea sim, as the jet action is absolutely amazing in its action and seeming realism, much better than the excellent Rowans "mig alley". you really have to watch tail pipe temp and not back off on throttle too fast etc. man, if we had korea map and the main korea planes, this would be amazing.

I realize though that thye are just too busy with new stuff, but im sure a korea addon would sell if they ever had time to make it. that would have all sorts of possibility for a cold war scenario. I really love the jets in this thing.

jds1978
10-31-2005, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want a server where VVS fights USAF/RAF in 1945 over central europe.

Please advocate this to warclouds- and warbirds-servers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe something like the 1948 Berlin crisis escalates...

fordfan25
10-31-2005, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jugent:

soon as we get a real p47N,F4u-4,bearcat and p51H wich would be the promanent fighters the LA-7's and Yak's would have faced in med late 1945 IF the USA/Brit had gone to war with the USSR. as it stands it would be completly unfair for the "blue" side.

BaldieJr
10-31-2005, 07:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jds1978:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want a server where VVS fights USAF/RAF in 1945 over central europe.

maybe something like the 1948 Berlin crisis escalates... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh man right on.