PDA

View Full Version : Benefit of the Doubt !

Yorkie7210
05-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok, I know a few of you are either a bit pis**d off because you might thing the new SC Conviction is not like the others and a few of you seem happy that the game is going in a new direction.

At this moment in time we shouldn't be criticising a game that has not even come out yet.

Don't get me wrong I am a hardcore SC fan, I cant bear to think of Sam without his SC-20 or goggles, I mean we have all bean their, hiding in the dark, waiting for the ugly f**ker to come even closer then BANG! He's yours, you can't beat it. But Ubi Montreal has not let us down before, so let's at least give them a chance!

For the SC hardcore fans out their I can see where you're coming from, I mean who wants to throw a printer instead of firing a sticky shocker!!!

Its early days yet and I bet they is a lot that Ubi is not telling us, keeping us in suspense.

Personally I prefer Sam as a Splinter Cell, goggles, cat suit, med kits, SC-20 and my favourite the sticky shockers. Oh and what happened to the sniper from CT. I mean how good was breaking in to the CIA in the first SC, if this is not your favourite SC moment then you're not a true SC fan.

Anyway back to the upcoming Conviction game, some of us are freaking out over "not like the other SC games" but let's at least give it a chance. They could even do a SC 6 game where it's all SC just like the old days but it would be Shanghai's turn though, eh!

Anyway I would like to know your favourite SC moments, what makes SC special to you for me its breaking in to the CIA in SC 1, what's yours???

HanzWolfgen
05-27-2007, 12:27 PM
As I have said in another post, Conviction is about "not trying too hard to impress". Too bad Sam no longer looks like an action figure anymore, now that this game is almost 100% adult orientated, the kids are feeling left out.

Chinese_Bookey
05-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Yay, another thread to lift our spirits!

psyichic
05-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Gave DA a chance, it sucked. Gave DA MP a chance and decided to burn the hard drive I had it on because it had been tainted by it. Gave em a chance, the decision sucked, thought Montreal would do better and they would revert to it's roots but they didn't.

Bye Bye Ubisoft. I can see why Crytek decided to jump ship with you guys. (And IMO Crytek is by far one of the best development studios operating today)

Release_15
05-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Gave DA a chance, it sucked.
Simple question, but I like asking it: Why?