PDA

View Full Version : POLL-PS3 version (Constructive Only plz)

zefer1234
03-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I have the same things happening to me. Ill search and search and search and finally get in one only for it to end game session anywhere from 1-5 mins after connecting.I know its not the host ending game as a Freinds-list buddy was the one hosting a few games.I called UBI tech support and opened all the ports they told me to and i even changed my NAT connection to 3 to see if it would work. But still nothing happened just the same thing as before. Idk If its the Development teams fault or the PSN networks fault. All that aside you made a great game with lots of potential, now just work together with sony and make it just as fun as every other version of the game. I really didnt care for lockdown or vegas 1 but when I started reading about vegas 2 I read that almost all of the things I wanted added were going to be present. An I know that they are present as I have played the awesome single player well not all of it yet lol. But I belive now-a-days a game thats is as good as this game could be, should deserve a little patch work. Plz let me and everyone else on the PS3 communitty enjoy this game as it deserves.Plz tell us if there will be a patch in the works or if there already is? we would all greatly apreciate that very much. I will be a rainbow fan forever but I may let the next ones release and research it heavily before I buy it,but if you patch this game and make it at least 85-90% functonal and start making a habitt of pleasing you fans I and many others would start to have more faith in you all.things I would like to see fixed....

1.Connecting to servers is a drag all you get is"unable to establish connection to the host""server at capacity"or you will get into a match only to be prompted to a message saying "game session ended"
2.the freind invites 90% of the time dont work
((PROs))3.I dont mind not being able to play the campain with more than one other person seeing as how T-Hunt is still 4 players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
4.the option to have search and destroy with unlimited respawns would be cool b/c usually noone scores the package beacause one team or the other just kills the other team before the package is moved.
((pros))5.Teamleader is awesome (I play it at my buddies house who has 360 version)

Please address these issues and your fans

Zefer1234

**Plz no fanboy flaming**but if your an average joe like me, and even if you own a 360 and still think this is somthings that needs Fixing your vote would be gladly appreciated.

zefer1234
03-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I have the same things happening to me. Ill search and search and search and finally get in one only for it to end game session anywhere from 1-5 mins after connecting.I know its not the host ending game as a Freinds-list buddy was the one hosting a few games.I called UBI tech support and opened all the ports they told me to and i even changed my NAT connection to 3 to see if it would work. But still nothing happened just the same thing as before. Idk If its the Development teams fault or the PSN networks fault. All that aside you made a great game with lots of potential, now just work together with sony and make it just as fun as every other version of the game. I really didnt care for lockdown or vegas 1 but when I started reading about vegas 2 I read that almost all of the things I wanted added were going to be present. An I know that they are present as I have played the awesome single player well not all of it yet lol. But I belive now-a-days a game thats is as good as this game could be, should deserve a little patch work. Plz let me and everyone else on the PS3 communitty enjoy this game as it deserves.Plz tell us if there will be a patch in the works or if there already is? we would all greatly apreciate that very much. I will be a rainbow fan forever but I may let the next ones release and research it heavily before I buy it,but if you patch this game and make it at least 85-90% functonal and start making a habitt of pleasing you fans I and many others would start to have more faith in you all.things I would like to see fixed....

1.Connecting to servers is a drag all you get is"unable to establish connection to the host""server at capacity"or you will get into a match only to be prompted to a message saying "game session ended"
2.the freind invites 90% of the time dont work
((PROs))3.I dont mind not being able to play the campain with more than one other person seeing as how T-Hunt is still 4 players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
4.the option to have search and destroy with unlimited respawns would be cool b/c usually noone scores the package beacause one team or the other just kills the other team before the package is moved.
((pros))5.Teamleader is awesome (I play it at my buddies house who has 360 version)

Please address these issues and your fans

Zefer1234

**Plz no fanboy flaming**but if your an average joe like me, and even if you own a 360 and still think this is somthings that needs Fixing your vote would be gladly appreciated.