PDA

View Full Version : New add-on for F/B at play.com

scottmal1
02-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Just been on Play.com, advertising new add-on for F/B called 'Forgotten battles aces campaign add-on' this is gonna confuse some what with F/B and AEP! It says it's a campaign, maps, skins add-on, bit pricey, retails in uk at 24.99, play doing it for 17.99, due out on 25/2, what with 'the last days' and the other one 'honour.....' something (cant remember exact name), theres a fair bit of new stuff coming out.

scottmal1
02-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Just been on Play.com, advertising new add-on for F/B called 'Forgotten battles aces campaign add-on' this is gonna confuse some what with F/B and AEP! It says it's a campaign, maps, skins add-on, bit pricey, retails in uk at 24.99, play doing it for 17.99, due out on 25/2, what with 'the last days' and the other one 'honour.....' something (cant remember exact name), theres a fair bit of new stuff coming out.

Capt._Tenneal
02-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I saw that mentioned over at SimHQ but when I go to the publisher's website (GMX Media) the ACES Campaign isn't even mentioned ? I was looking at their N. America site, though, so it might not be out yet here.

Yimmy
02-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Am I right in thinking that all three of these third party add-ons will be lacking new aircraft and other stuff, which only maddox can add?

So the big three are still only FB, AEP and PF?

Extreme_One
02-11-2005, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yimmy:
Am I right in thinking that all three of these third party add-ons will be lacking new aircraft and other stuff, which only maddox can add?

So the big three are still only FB, AEP and PF? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct