PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this has been brought up???

pong31
02-09-2008, 10:49 AM
*If this has been brought up could someone offer a link??

What I think Assassins is missing is some kick *** Cinemas. What drew me to the game first was when the opening cinema was the trailer on tv. It looked so cool, I think they needed more of those. Just about any great action game has 'em. Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Gears, Halo, Splinter Cell. They all had kick *** cinemas. And I think that would have really drawn people into the game and emmersed you into the story better, than just reading ample amounts of texts.

pong31
02-09-2008, 10:49 AM
*If this has been brought up could someone offer a link??

What I think Assassins is missing is some kick *** Cinemas. What drew me to the game first was when the opening cinema was the trailer on tv. It looked so cool, I think they needed more of those. Just about any great action game has 'em. Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Gears, Halo, Splinter Cell. They all had kick *** cinemas. And I think that would have really drawn people into the game and emmersed you into the story better, than just reading ample amounts of texts.

revoltingbunny
02-09-2008, 11:00 AM
i don't think it has been brought up... and assassins creed has SOME "kick ***" cinemas... too bad your first post was in this thread... try to post in the bring up whatever you like thread or find some small threads first...

katz_bg
02-09-2008, 11:58 AM
well it did have some better cinematics in the live demos before the release.
personally i think that removing the following quotes from Talal's assassination is a bad move:
"Hashshashin", from "It seems I cannot help you, hashshashin, for you do not wish to help yourself."
"There is NO God, hashshashin, and even if there was", continues from here to "he has long abandoned us".

i believe that these and all other places that we haven't seen that had him called hashshashin are also unnecessarily removed.

personally if they make a director's cut version for the consoles that has these lines (and all other like them, who were removed) back i'd buy it, even though i already have the game. well, those lines and the extra investigation types from the PC.