PDA

View Full Version : Somethinf about the UBISHOP France...

hugodenjoy
10-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Hello everyone.

I just decide to write this because I am one of the many that decided to buy PF trough the UBISOFT France and obtain the "special" present. For that I have a complain, and is about punctuality and the meaning of the word, the word they are using to promote the delivery services they are using to send whatever they sell. In my case,they said that the order was actually despatched in the 20th of October, but today, Tuesday 26 is still the day that I received N O T H I N G, and when I said N O T H I N G I mean it. At least 6 times I tried to comunicate with the UBI SHOP trough the only possible way that exist which is via Email, and at this day I just received 2 answer to my queries: 1st"What is your problem sir", and the 2nd to notify them if I received or not my PF. After that, nothing happened. I though that UBI was a serious company with a serious attitude with his customers, but I have to say that in this moment I feel very dissapointed with the attention I received. I don't know if I was the exception but if you ask me know I deeply recomend to everybody not to go to the UBIShop to obtain your legal copy of PF, but to another store. They are offering in the web page a maximum of 72 hours for the delivery....I can say from my own experience: is not true(I live in London, not the other extreme of the world). Since Oleg started working in IL2 Sturmovik 4 or more years ago, I am one of his most deeply fans and commited my self to support that work buying 1 copy of IL2, 2 copies of FB, 1 copy of BOE and now 1 copy of PF. I have to say, this was the first time that I attempted to do that trough UBISHOP. Never again....my hope is that some representative people from the company read this, understand my queries and help me obtain my money back because I need it to buy PF, but this time trough a different and more serious store.

Thank you very much and sorry for using this space for this matters.

SG1_Avispon

BuzzU
10-26-2004, 11:45 AM
I've had the opposite experience. I clicked on the UBI store to buy PF, and it took me to the UK site. I ordered it late Thur. night, and they shipped it to me the next day. It arrived on Mon. It even came with the postcards. On the recipt it looks like it came from France, but I ordered from the UK, and was charged in pounds. I don't understand that part.

If you live in London, isn't the game out there? If I was you,i'd cancel my UBI order, and go to a store to buy it.

hugodenjoy
10-26-2004, 12:00 PM
That is what I am trying to do since yesterday, but as I said there were no reply at all. And yes, I live in London...probably you received my copy of PF http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif coming from France. Any way, thanks for your answer

DuxCorvan
10-26-2004, 02:54 PM
They did even refuse my VISA card -which is, I swear, a legal card with lots of coins inside- with no explanation. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

So I bought it in other place -I still have not received it. But I lost the postcard promotion.