PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood question? (Possible spoiler)

JMP4919
09-25-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm confused. It's probably just a cliffhanger, but Ezio found out about Desmond at the end of brotherhood right? They didn't put much emphasis on it because of the Lucy incident, so I'm not sure.

AC2 she spoke through Ezio to Desmond. Then in brotherhood when Ezio used the apple of eden, he knew of Cesare's intentions, but it wasn't shown what else he learned. Did he learn of Desmond as well? If he only learned about Cesare, then how did he know about the temple underneath the Colosseum, or to put the password in the hideout?

Did the apple show him that or was it an event that will be in revelations?

Blind2Society
09-25-2011, 12:56 AM
That's actually a solid question. Another would be whether Altair ever learned of Desmond.

RzaRecta357
09-25-2011, 01:53 AM
I don't think Altair did as in the book he didn't really know why he was sending the keys. He just knew they were some one.

Ezio however has heard the name Desmond so that's a good question. He knew he was leaving it for something also.

SleezeRocker
09-25-2011, 01:57 AM
there is the possiblity that Ezio finds out about (who the Hell is?) Desmond in ACR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JMP4919
09-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I know that there's a big chance Ezio will find out in revelations, but I was just wondering if he already knew in brotherhood. I felt like there were hints at the end of brotherhood. He touches the apple and gains knowledge, they never said he only learned about Cesare. I'm confused as to how he found the temple, or decided to put the passcode otherwise.

Guess I'll just wait for revelations. Stupid cliffhangers =P

Colossus_1191
09-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Spoiler alert...

In the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, Ezio ends up in a vault and tells Da Vinci that this "wasn't meant for us". While that doesn't suggest he knows exactly who Desmond is, he seems to have some idea what is going on.