PDA

View Full Version : twist rudder sticks .. question

Bartman.
12-13-2007, 02:59 AM
What's the best twist rudder stick out there ? apart from msfb which are unavailable these days or i cant seem to find , ive got two that have given up the ghost sadly . http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Cheers .

Bartman .

Bartman.
12-13-2007, 02:59 AM
What's the best twist rudder stick out there ? apart from msfb which are unavailable these days or i cant seem to find , ive got two that have given up the ghost sadly . http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Cheers .

Bartman .

DmdSeeker
12-13-2007, 11:04 AM
I've been happy with my Saitek X-52.

fordfan25
12-13-2007, 12:02 PM
twist rudder sticks are cheating.

Bearcat99
12-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I would recommend tat you get one of the Saiteks .. GoGamer has a sale on the X-52 Pros now.. I also suggest that you consider rudder pedals..

grndragon57
12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
X-52 is good. Try the Saitek reconditioned site.

Swivet
12-14-2007, 01:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bartman.:

Cheers .

Bartman . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still using a M$ Pre Pro and lovin it still. I bought another off ebay brand new as a backup...Works for me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Bartman.
12-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Bartman .[/QUOTE]

I'm still using a M$ Pre Pro and lovin it still. I bought another off ebay brand new as a backup...Works for me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif[/QUOTE]

Iv'e been trying to ebay myself another but so far u.s. sellers are reluctant to ship down-under which is a pity , think i'll need to settle for something inferior or try repair my 2 msfb's

Bartman .

triad773
12-14-2007, 01:32 AM
I have an Saitek EVO FORCE and it is a twisty; the best thing I (personally) ever did in that regard was to get myself a set of rudder pedals. When you have the budget I highly recommend it. It's just more natural (to me).

Cheers

Triad

Bartman.
12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
twist rudder sticks are cheating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you mind clarifying how you come to the conclusion to myself and everyone else here why your think people who use twist rudder sticks is cheating ?? , should we all go visit gaming companies with twist rudder sticks in stock and tell them that they are distributing illegal products??

Bartman .

na85
12-14-2007, 01:47 AM
He's just a troll, don't worry.

Bartman.
12-14-2007, 03:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by na85:
He's just a troll, don't worry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im far from worried though it is of some concern of the mentality of some people who think it's funny replying with a dumb quote like that , a sad childhood perhaps... the mind boggles .

Bartman .

Urufu_Shinjiro
12-14-2007, 06:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bartman.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by na85:

Im far from worried though it is of some concern of the mentality of some people who think it's funny replying with a dumb quote like that , a sad childhood perhaps... the mind boggles .

Or perhaps it's bloody hilarious to see how many slow people believe that **** at face value instead of getting the joke, lol.

fordfan25
12-15-2007, 11:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:

Or perhaps it's bloody hilarious to see how many slow people believe that **** at face value instead of getting the joke, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yep weeds'em out LMFAO.