PDA

View Full Version : OT:A new orbit begins

Bo_Nidle
12-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Hows that for cosmic ?!!!

Amazing the mind expanding effects of alcohol !

Or, in other words, Happy New Year.

And if there is one thing above all else that makes 2007 a year to welcome its the Simpsons movie
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/

Yes, we in the noble nation of England may have Shakespeare, Sir Isaac Newton and Mr Bean, but all those behemoths of culture and learning are put in shadow by the almighty Homer (Thats "Simpson" obviously, not the author of "The Iliad" and other notable works,who,while entertaining, does not have anywhere near the entertainment value of Springfields most famous resident! Although history records the ancient Homers after dinner speeches were in great demand even if the Spartans were his most famous and arduous critics! Whereas the modern day Homers after dinner speech resulted in his execution ordered by Mr Burns together with the Rolling Stones in confusion with The Ramones...but I digress).

To all a happy and prosperous new year.
And to our American cousins: look out for me in Florida in June/July 2007 when I'll be appearing in person for two weeks.I won't be hard to spot,I'll be the one delirious with the heat, shorts on my head, making a nuisance of myself at the lapdancing clubs.....wife permitting!

My head hurts!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Bo_Nidle

"You've got to treat your kite like you treat your woman.Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back"
Lord Flasheart RFC 1917

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

"Somebody stop that awful,awful man!!" Chief Wigham

Bo_Nidle
12-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Hows that for cosmic ?!!!

Amazing the mind expanding effects of alcohol !

Or, in other words, Happy New Year.

And if there is one thing above all else that makes 2007 a year to welcome its the Simpsons movie
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/

Yes, we in the noble nation of England may have Shakespeare, Sir Isaac Newton and Mr Bean, but all those behemoths of culture and learning are put in shadow by the almighty Homer (Thats "Simpson" obviously, not the author of "The Iliad" and other notable works,who,while entertaining, does not have anywhere near the entertainment value of Springfields most famous resident! Although history records the ancient Homers after dinner speeches were in great demand even if the Spartans were his most famous and arduous critics! Whereas the modern day Homers after dinner speech resulted in his execution ordered by Mr Burns together with the Rolling Stones in confusion with The Ramones...but I digress).

To all a happy and prosperous new year.
And to our American cousins: look out for me in Florida in June/July 2007 when I'll be appearing in person for two weeks.I won't be hard to spot,I'll be the one delirious with the heat, shorts on my head, making a nuisance of myself at the lapdancing clubs.....wife permitting!

My head hurts!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Bo_Nidle

"You've got to treat your kite like you treat your woman.Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back"
Lord Flasheart RFC 1917

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

"Somebody stop that awful,awful man!!" Chief Wigham

Airmail109
12-31-2006, 07:05 PM
next eyar i want to go and stand on a timezone border, with one leg in one and another the other.....then my balls will be stuck in time for a while<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Megile : "Hey it's not technically spamming if its on different forums right?"