PDA

View Full Version : bought the game cant play it..annoyed

Dyng0
12-06-2010, 04:49 AM
basically cant install the game get error message that says hasnt been tested with windows logo and cant runscript and fails to install
any suggestions would be appreciated

oneill2004uk
12-06-2010, 10:55 AM
yea theres loads of us mate! its a joke!

i can install it just can't play it just crashes instantly everytime. customer support are no help! they aint got a clue!

worst release ubisoft have ever made!
RUSHED! is a word that comes to mind!

massive02
12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
-What operating system are you using?
-Did you buy the retail copy?

what you can do is download steam if you don't already have it. Your going to have to anyway to play it.

Once steam is installed at the top click on the "games" tab, select activate product on steam enter your cd-key located in your game manual.
Once that is done you should be able to download the game through steam and it will automatically install.

once that is all said and done you may want to right click on the ruse.exe file and run as administrator

good luck and have fun.

bradleyjw2011
01-04-2011, 12:25 AM
I am also one of the people that has the game and can't play it.

I bought the game and loaded the game after this it needed to down 5gig of stuff , after this process. Game loaded and I went to play game and it does not even start. The following error is shown, (Access Violation - the game was not shutdown correctly last time.) How can I get it to work.