PDA

View Full Version : gunsight 109g6

LuftKuhMist
10-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Yeah I know it's old but 109G6.... how come their gunsights become totally OPAQUE when broke? It makes the plane a pain in the *** to fly. When gunsight is broke, go home. "yay".

LuftKuhMist
10-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Yeah I know it's old but 109G6.... how come their gunsights become totally OPAQUE when broke? It makes the plane a pain in the *** to fly. When gunsight is broke, go home. "yay".

LuftKuhMist
10-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Seriously... this can't be THAT hard to fix.

The_Ant
10-27-2004, 02:52 AM
whats more anoying but still fun,when your sight is broken, is that the bullets you fire will go to where the sight now is.If the sight hings to right the bullets will go off centered too the right according too the sights new position.But if you look from outside when firing the bullets are going straight.
Try it and shoot on a aircraft next time you get the sight busted.And you will notice that the bullets not going straight from cockpit.

altamont
10-27-2004, 04:26 AM
play the game with cockpit off!!!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Luftcaca
10-27-2004, 10:31 AM
no way
this problem should be taken at the source, the avoided by tweaking like the devs did for the AI vs flaps jamming

like for damaging all the controls on a fighter, I dont think a damaged gunsight should happen often, it should be really rare indeed.
Imo most of the time the gunsight is damaged, most of the cockpit must be damaged too, and that actually includes the pilot himself.

Im tired of having a perfectly healthy plane except for ONE trouble, and that this trouble is enough to TRY to go home, like loosing gunsight after ONE MG hit or loosing controls after ONE MG hit

LuftKuhMist
10-27-2004, 05:22 PM
I don't want to fix the DM I want to fix the texture that becomes opaque for some reason...

Luftcaca
10-27-2004, 05:29 PM
no, it is cool

TheJoyStick
10-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Actually, I'd prefer when I punch someone's controls out that they actually GO out.

I snap someone's cable and they shouldn't be able to fly around like normal, should they?

It ain't fair, cuz that's the only thing I can hit..

Can't hit the pilot, or the plane itself, but I always knock someone's controls out after a pass.

LuftKuhMist
10-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Controls and Pilot are IN the plane... you can hit controls but not plane or pilot.... hmkay...

Anyway what's the point here we're talking about gunsight that goes opaque.