PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about Ubisoft Support !

Zero.ice329
04-17-2011, 02:46 AM
I have been waiting for almost 15 days (04/17/11)!
Then I send another request 3 days ago.

Maybe somebody here can help me, problem is :

Look when I was installing the game I used the keycode from the 2 extra missions and the game accepted that as the Keycode for the game itself.
So that code was linked to my Ubisoft Account.
Now even with 1.02 update I cannot not reach multiplayer or Uplay
I'm thinking I should use the keycode from the game, but I can not delete the keycode or add another keycode to my Ubisoft account.
Can you give me a solution ? Can you delete the keycode from the 2 extra mission so that I'm forced by the game to give the game keycode for starting the game?

----------------------------------------------

Question Reference #110402-000200
Summary:
Product Level 1: PC
Product Level 2: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Category Level 1: Registration / Activation
Date Created: 04/02/2011 10:36 AM
Last Updated: 04/02/2011 10:36 AM

------------------------------------------------
Question Reference #110414-000176
Summary: When I'm getting a response ? It's already been 12 days.. Look when I was instal...
Product Level 1: PC
Product Level 2: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Product Level 3: Retail DVD Version
Category Level 1: Registration / Activation
Date Created: 04/14/2011 07:44 AM
Last Updated: 04/14/2011 07:44 AM

Black_Widow9
04-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please make sure you update your Ticket with Support letting them know it is still unresolved.

So the game let you play until you downloaded the update?

jpinks
04-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey I am on Day 10 of my wait for a Response from Ubisoft!! They wont address the issue or give me something other than a CANNED response. I tried what the told me and now my CD KEY IS already attached it says even though I only have ONE ubisoft account!!!

Zero.ice329
04-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please make sure you update your Ticket with Support letting them know it is still unresolved.

So the game let you play until you downloaded the update?

What happend was when I installed the game I used the wrong keycode (the one from my 2 extra missions) and the game accepted that.
I could begin to play, but no access to multiplayer or Uplay..
I would like to enter my correct cd-key but I don't know where.
Because the incorrect one is linked to my Ubisoft account.

BTOG46
04-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by jpinks:
Hey I am on Day 10 of my wait for a Response from Ubisoft!! They wont address the issue or give me something other than a CANNED response. I tried what the told me and now my CD KEY IS already attached it says even though I only have ONE ubisoft account!!!

If you only have ONE account, how come there's also jpinkc on your ip too?

Perhaps that's the one the key is attached to.

TypicalxStoneR
04-19-2011, 11:49 AM
good luck with ubisoft support. ive been w8N about 20 days. <span class="ev_code_RED">***please don't bypass the forum word filter***</span>

Zero.ice329
04-22-2011, 12:30 AM
They are on the case http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Response Via Email(Gilles V.) - 04/20/2011 07:31 AM
Hello

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

We are sorry for the delay, but we encountered some technical difficulties that prevent us to respond sooner.

Could you please send me a digital image of each of the following:

1) Game manual with the installation code visible.
2) Proof of purchase.
3) Barcode from the game’s box
4) The Bonus code

When we receive these images we will be able to help you further.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Gilles

Ubisoft Technical Support.

Mr_Shade
04-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Glad they are getting it resolved for you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jpinks
04-24-2011, 07:36 PM
I would love to give you the information you requested but I dont think I would put it on the open forum. This was also a Steam purchase. IF you can please feel free to view my ticket with ubisoft support. They have been absolutely useless and unhelpfull and not even reading the documentation I have provided. IE Screen Caps and DXDiag info

Mr_Shade
04-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by jpinks:
I would love to give you the information you requested but I dont think I would put it on the open forum. This was also a Steam purchase. IF you can please feel free to view my ticket with ubisoft support. They have been absolutely useless and unhelpfull and not even reading the documentation I have provided. IE Screen Caps and DXDiag info
Just make sure you have covered the basic's like making sure your contacting them from the correct account.

As pointed out, there is also another account in use, so maybe you used the wrong account?

No one on the forums, has access to support records, apart from Support staff.

You will need to contact Support again, from the account which has the game registered to it, and they can look into it.