PDA

View Full Version : torpedo loads

Likity_split
02-11-2006, 12:51 PM
How do you load torpedos in the game. I have enough men to do it but it always reports that it's in queue for loading.

Likity_split
02-11-2006, 12:51 PM
How do you load torpedos in the game. I have enough men to do it but it always reports that it's in queue for loading.

Goose_Green
02-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Make sure you are not in silent running mode and that you have some midshipmen (the guys in brown uniforms) with the torpedo qualifications in the right compartment, also chuck an officer in there too to increase performance - even better if it's an officer with the torpedo qualification.

Jose.MaC
02-11-2006, 01:42 PM
And check that you've autoreload marked. If not, you'll have to point manually wich torpedo you want in wich torpedo tube.

The Avon Lady
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Likity_split:
How do you load torpedos in the game. I have enough men to do it but it always reports that it's in queue for loading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Search The Community Manual (http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/) for "reloading".