PDA

View Full Version : Next assassin what do you think?

AssassinBlaze
06-30-2011, 01:20 PM
I really want to talk about the next assassin i am wondering do you think it will be ezios son/daughter? and what will he/she be like will they be cool and mysterious like altair or a vicious ladies man like ezio? I want he/she to be proper bad ***, what do you want them to be like?

Archosakun
06-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Honestly, I hope not. I want the next Assassin to have no connections to Ezio other than being part of Desmond's Ancestors.

P.S- Yes, I know they'll have lots of connections, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

big-naruto_fan1
06-30-2011, 01:36 PM
I think that it should be a girl, with long red,or black hair. sorry, those are my favorite colors. and i think that she should have a cape that goes all around her body, like a body dress, and it opens at the front for her to use her sword or axe or what ever you have equiped. she wold also have a frily italian skirt with a belt and one long thin ribbon coming out the back and two short ribbons, one on the left, and one on the right, but the one on the right would be a little closer to the front.

Also I think that the second best armor should have bronze patterns on it.

blazefp
06-30-2011, 01:37 PM
the next one will very probably be Desmond. AC5 will be launched in 2012 so it's possibly (and hopefully) the last one. At least if 21/12/2012 is really the big day and not just a step forward. Either way it's very unpredictable.

kriegerdesgottes
06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
It won't be Desmond and it's not assassins creed 5 it would be assassins creed III. Alex amancio has said in a game informer interview that the next game would feature "another character". I can't wait to see how they plan on topping ezio as a character. I think they can do it so I am really curious.

david5578
06-30-2011, 07:05 PM
I am pretty sure that the next assassin will be france and he will have a connection with Queen Isabella (dont know which one) because one of the ancestors of subject 16 was connected with a Queen Isabella.

iN3krO
06-30-2011, 07:26 PM
I would like to see anything between Ezio and Altair...

The assassin-ish feeling of Altair with the human-ish of ezio.

Have you ever seen Beyblade? Remember how kai was? it was really like Altair. Remember how tayson was? Like Ezio. Think how it would be nice searching for the "perfection" without being so seriously as altair is HeHe.