PDA

View Full Version : Ever experienced this?

Fighterduck
09-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Speaking of online play....first time i played fighter i was really "excited": who who plenty of fire power with 20mm cannon and machine guns.i heve only to find a target and shoot at him ( if it was so easy ^^ ). So i took off and started fly around looking for ennemy and when i saw one: uhuhuhu finally an easy target, seems he didnt notice me.
So i started my boom course...meters after meters the heart beat increased...was close, but not sufficently...more close...heart beating increased more and more..was so concentrated on my sight...and so excited to find an easy kill...ok close enought..but at this moment the ennemy make a little movement and because of all my excitation i moved my plane but too much, loosing the fire position and deleting my kill occasion...ARGH! if i only was more calm! ...loosing kill bacuse of this, well was really frustrating ^^

sudoku1941
09-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Happens more often than you'd think....

Even worse is the situation where you have two targets in close formation and as you get near a firing solution, you can't choose which to fire at, and you don't hit EITHER one!!! I can remember a couple times of botching such a dream gunpass... but then, one time, I got BOTH in one burst of the trigger!

Fighterduck
09-15-2006, 11:04 AM
eheh...happens to me sometimes also now. im so excited to have a "easy" target that whithout notice it, i make my ennemy life really easy..he can just make a little movement that will make me taking an infarct and loosing my occasion to shoot him down ^^