PDA

View Full Version : Question about new dvd dgen.

thefruitbat
11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody knows whether the new dvd version up to 4.07 will have all the latest updates of dgen that starshoy has been doing over time, or whether they will have to installed over again, and if anyone knows if the new maps will be enabled for dgen?

I know i'll have to get the battle over europe ones myself, as well as nimits and amagias exellent dgen campagnies. Its about time i did a clean install, ive alwasys just copied across my skins and dgen folders when i've upgraded my computer!

Also, am I the only one looking forward to playing the origianl il2 staic campagines, which i'm sure i read somewhere are to be included. It was flying one of them, moscow winter that i fell in love with il2. I remember just circling watching a battle taking place below in the early moring and damn it looked cool back then.

cheers fruitbat<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/thefruitbat1/new51sig.jpg

thefruitbat
11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Hi all, I was just wondering if anybody knows whether the new dvd version up to 4.07 will have all the latest updates of dgen that starshoy has been doing over time, or whether they will have to installed over again, and if anyone knows if the new maps will be enabled for dgen?

I know i'll have to get the battle over europe ones myself, as well as nimits and amagias exellent dgen campagnies. Its about time i did a clean install, ive alwasys just copied across my skins and dgen folders when i've upgraded my computer!

Also, am I the only one looking forward to playing the origianl il2 staic campagines, which i'm sure i read somewhere are to be included. It was flying one of them, moscow winter that i fell in love with il2. I remember just circling watching a battle taking place below in the early moring and damn it looked cool back then.

cheers fruitbat<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/thefruitbat1/new51sig.jpg