PDA

View Full Version : Message from GAU 8

Rock_Kettler
11-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Message received from Gau 8 on PMs passing on as requested, Message reads:

HEY!
by CHANCE i just happened to be at a friends house with internet. mine has been off for a few months,. i have been at work pretty much 7 days a week at 12 hour days, so i havent had the time for a few months to get the DSL repaired. but saving money as well, if i have to look at the bright side :P. yup my daughter was born OCT 2nd. she and I share the same birthday its amazing, she is only just under 1 month old and she smiles at me, and can turn from stomach to back/vice versa allready! my wife and I are very sure that the smiling isnt from gas she is much more a fast learner than my slowpoke son! who JUST now finally started to walk a few weeks ago.

life, and work is very good, too bad the net is down, and i havent talked or checked online anything for a several months now.

one of the reasons i have been off is that i cant reach my E-MAIL at work. somebody downloaded a nasty virus, and it spread like wildfire thru the company.so mgmt had any external email sites banned.

i have to run, but if you have a moment, please let the guys on the forum know that i said hello, and that everything is good since i have been "silent" for so long, i have no idea if anyone has wondered what happened. other than missing you guys, and the forum, everything is WONDERFULL. thank you so much for checking in on me! (and by chance my getting online around the same time frame)

thankyou

Christian / GAU-8
Message ends

Hope he's soon back on line.

Rock_Kettler
11-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Message received from Gau 8 on PMs passing on as requested, Message reads:

HEY!
by CHANCE i just happened to be at a friends house with internet. mine has been off for a few months,. i have been at work pretty much 7 days a week at 12 hour days, so i havent had the time for a few months to get the DSL repaired. but saving money as well, if i have to look at the bright side :P. yup my daughter was born OCT 2nd. she and I share the same birthday its amazing, she is only just under 1 month old and she smiles at me, and can turn from stomach to back/vice versa allready! my wife and I are very sure that the smiling isnt from gas she is much more a fast learner than my slowpoke son! who JUST now finally started to walk a few weeks ago.

life, and work is very good, too bad the net is down, and i havent talked or checked online anything for a several months now.

one of the reasons i have been off is that i cant reach my E-MAIL at work. somebody downloaded a nasty virus, and it spread like wildfire thru the company.so mgmt had any external email sites banned.

i have to run, but if you have a moment, please let the guys on the forum know that i said hello, and that everything is good since i have been "silent" for so long, i have no idea if anyone has wondered what happened. other than missing you guys, and the forum, everything is WONDERFULL. thank you so much for checking in on me! (and by chance my getting online around the same time frame)

thankyou

Christian / GAU-8
Message ends

Hope he's soon back on line.

x6BL_Brando
11-02-2008, 01:48 PM
That's really good news, and please pass on my congratulations for the special event of October 2nd...

brando

Copperhead311th
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM
yeah Kris is a great guy. i'll passit along to the 310th guys soon as i see one. having just gone throught the same stuff, being offline..i know where he's comming from. and congrads on the babby girl. boys are great...but my freind your would just fliped up side down. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

rnzoli
11-03-2008, 04:44 AM
Tell'im to hang in there, my baby girl shot down an enemy aircraft online when she was about 2 years old http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif