PDA

View Full Version : Does an artifact appear in Italy in AC1 **Spoilers**

johnnyhayek
06-17-2009, 05:02 AM
In the end of AC1, a map of all the artifacts comes out of the piece of Eden. My question is if there appears to be one in Italy where AC2 takes place so that I know that there will be another artifact in this game. Can someone check or tell me because my 360 is being fixed.

johnnyhayek
06-17-2009, 05:02 AM
In the end of AC1, a map of all the artifacts comes out of the piece of Eden. My question is if there appears to be one in Italy where AC2 takes place so that I know that there will be another artifact in this game. Can someone check or tell me because my 360 is being fixed.

andreasGA
06-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Nope, no one in Italy, but there seems to be one in France, though that's not of much use

godsmack_darius
06-18-2009, 10:38 AM
andreasGA did you see this from the end of the game. where the golden hologram of the earth pops out the the peice of eden, we should try and identify the little blips on the different locations on the earth,
And see if any of the blips are in europe o italy to be precise

caswallawn_2k7
06-18-2009, 10:45 AM
in sevral hundred years they could easily move.

also godsmack your picture in your sig is way above the limits set in the forum rules.

godsmack_darius
06-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Lol yes I no, I am currently working on making it smaller

caswallawn_2k7
06-18-2009, 10:59 AM
if you know why leave it there as it will only make the mod's have to take action since your still breaking the rules even if you plan to change it.

andreasGA
06-18-2009, 01:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
andreasGA did you see this from the end of the game. where the golden hologram of the earth pops out the the peice of eden, we should try and identify the little blips on the different locations on the earth,
And see if any of the blips are in europe o italy to be precise </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, I played through Memory Block 7, and I didn't see anyone in Italy

godsmack_darius
06-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Hmm, strange, well why on earth is abstergo looking at Ezio memory lol

Losk_
06-18-2009, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Hmm, strange, well why on earth is abstergo looking at Ezio memory lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

/speculation
Probably for the reason that there isn't a dot in Italy. They probably fail to recover a new piece of eden because they have moved since the 3rd crusade, and Ezio is part of that trail they are following.

godsmack_darius
06-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah maybe they have moved since Altairs time
Like they said...The end will make you go, "oh crap, I never saw that coming"