PDA

View Full Version : Level bombing

MadMacgunner
09-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi all.
I´vve writen more times about this, but it´s not solved yet,and i don´t thinkit´s solved anyday.
It´s about the AI in the level bombing actions.
I´m not able to get my squadmates to bomb on my command nor perform an usual level bombing.Perhaps i´m making something wrong, but usually i only get they come back to base with their bombload full.
Is there any form to get this?...and another thing...Why the offline campaigns in the Dgen make you bomb cars,tanks and another vehicles from 4000 meters when you are unable to find them from such altitude?
I know this must be something difficult to solve, but I´m a level bombing lover and I find myself anoyed when playing one of these campaignsi have to fly one these missions.
What´s your opinion?

Thanks

"Vista, suerte y al toro"
Garca Morato, spanish civil war pilot

MadMacgunner
09-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi all.
I´vve writen more times about this, but it´s not solved yet,and i don´t thinkit´s solved anyday.
It´s about the AI in the level bombing actions.
I´m not able to get my squadmates to bomb on my command nor perform an usual level bombing.Perhaps i´m making something wrong, but usually i only get they come back to base with their bombload full.
Is there any form to get this?...and another thing...Why the offline campaigns in the Dgen make you bomb cars,tanks and another vehicles from 4000 meters when you are unable to find them from such altitude?
I know this must be something difficult to solve, but I´m a level bombing lover and I find myself anoyed when playing one of these campaignsi have to fly one these missions.
What´s your opinion?

Thanks

"Vista, suerte y al toro"
Garca Morato, spanish civil war pilot

Aaron_GT
09-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Bombing such things from 4000m often happened in WW2 but it was not accurate.