PDA

View Full Version : Can you remove armour in AC 2,B or R



wolfy000
12-15-2011, 10:34 AM
I dont mean wear a uplay skin or whatever just can you remove it

E-Zekiel
12-15-2011, 11:08 AM
No. The solution in AC:2 is to just not buy anything beyond what is required.

in AC:B you can glitch it so that you are only wearing the pauldron.

In AC:R, same thing. But as mentioned, you still wear that one pauldron.

Sarari
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
I love that glitch in ACR. I always play with no armor now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GunnarGunderson
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

In AC:R, same thing. But as mentioned, you still wear that one pauldron.

Wrong! Equip the armour of Ishak Pasha, replay memory 2 sequence 1 and you'll have absolutely no armour

Sarari
12-15-2011, 08:31 PM
You still have the default pauldron is what he's saying.

wolfy000
12-16-2011, 03:48 AM
What no, in AC 2 you have to buy those leg bracer things, u cant skip, in ACb and ACR you have to buy the shoulder plates. Can u remove all armour in any of the games?

wolfy000
12-16-2011, 04:12 AM
These answers are confusing can u remove it all cause the last 2 posts seem contradictory, 1 is saying everything but the pualdrons while the other is saying no armour at all (i think)

jimbo11235813
12-16-2011, 06:43 AM
Yes the answers are confusing. However, there is a glitch in Revelations that removes ALL armour (even the pauldrons I think). Zwooosh shows you how to do it in the video in the link below.
If this glitch does work, its likely other people know of a different glitch that removes all the armour except pauldrons (or whatever armour you are forced to buy at the start of the game). I'm not sure if you can take ALL of the armour off in the other games.

This is the link to the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0go8YeDuV4&feature=channel_video_title)

LightRey
12-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:
Yes the answers are confusing. However, there is a glitch in Revelations that removes ALL armour (even the pauldrons I think). Zwooosh shows you how to do it in the video in the link below.
If this glitch does work, its likely other people know of a different glitch that removes all the armour except pauldrons (or whatever armour you are forced to buy at the start of the game). I'm not sure if you can take ALL of the armour off in the other games.

This is the link to the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0go8YeDuV4&feature=channel_video_title)
Well the video shows there being no armor at all, so it does indeed seem to remove all armor.

E-Zekiel
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
You still have the default pauldron is what he's saying.

Yar, that's what I meant. Although I usually do the other mission anyway, cause sometimes the 2.1 sequence seems to glitch back...other seems more reliable.

Krimzon_One
12-26-2011, 03:49 AM
The trick is to have not the ishak pasha armor, but Master assassin armor. Ishak armor sometimes remowes all but one piece of your armor (sometimes shoulders, sometimes chest) while master assassin removes all armor every time. It's the best way to get rid of it, however, if you'l replay seq1 mem1 you'l be wearing ishak pasha armor again. Small advise: remove armor and equip azap arm guards, leg guards and shoulders - you look almost identically as without armor, but only with black leather instead of brown.

LordWolv
12-26-2011, 04:28 AM
No.