PDA

View Full Version : How will army campaigns start in PF?

adadaead
10-03-2004, 05:44 PM
I know that we have an army campaings, since they don't start from carriers then where are bases will be or we just start in air. And what other types of campaings will be i know there will be two more Navy(the one where we start from carriers) or something like that and another one which don't remember.

Jason Bourne
10-03-2004, 07:56 PM
um, they start on islands.....or in on asia proper....

Snootles
10-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Besides USAAF and USN campaigns, there will be a Fleet Air Arm campaign (saw it in a menu screenshot), and IJAAF and IJN campaigns (just common sense). It would be a good assumption there are also RAF and RAAF or RNZAF campaigns.

JR_Greenhorn
10-03-2004, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by adadaead:
...where are bases will be... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The development updates from a while back showed some island maps that will be included. I think Midway was one of the first shown. Cactus Island and Pearl Harbour would also be very logical inclusions. Here's to hoping for CBI mainland-type maps as well!

Copperhead310th
10-04-2004, 01:03 AM
i think there will be a USMC campain as well.

i'm hoping for an online USAAF camapin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif