PDA

View Full Version : Optional Objectives not showing up on map

twfry
05-17-2008, 06:15 AM
I'm having a problem where none of the optional objectives are showing up on the map even after climbing all view points.

I am in memory block 3 and in both acre and jerusalem (poor districts) I've climbed all view points an saved all the citizens, but only 1 or 2 out of the 6 objectives appear, and after completing them the only thing to do is the main assassination.

The strange thing is, if I select replay memory block 3, all of the objectives appear when I enter the poor district in each city since all of the view points were climbed on the first pass.

Why is this happening? I'd like to complete all the objectives but can't if they don't appear. This is on an xbox 360 version of the game. Thanks,

twfry
05-17-2008, 06:15 AM
I'm having a problem where none of the optional objectives are showing up on the map even after climbing all view points.

I am in memory block 3 and in both acre and jerusalem (poor districts) I've climbed all view points an saved all the citizens, but only 1 or 2 out of the 6 objectives appear, and after completing them the only thing to do is the main assassination.

The strange thing is, if I select replay memory block 3, all of the objectives appear when I enter the poor district in each city since all of the view points were climbed on the first pass.

Why is this happening? I'd like to complete all the objectives but can't if they don't appear. This is on an xbox 360 version of the game. Thanks,

caswallawn_2k7
05-17-2008, 06:20 AM
on the map screen there is a selector to choose what you want to see on the map make sure it is set to all or objectives and it should show them.