PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire MK I for FB+AEP+PF.

MOH_Hirth
03-17-2005, 08:04 PM
We need this plane for FB+AEP+PF too, 109e and spitfire MK I was the famous planes in air combat.
I want BOB of course! But never left IL-2.
I know you are work hard in BOB, but we can wait.

PBNA-Boosher
03-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Ok, fine Hirth. You model it then.

huggy87
03-17-2005, 10:24 PM
You're being a little hard on him. He has a good point. Imagine the scenarios you could design with a mk1 and a decent southeast england map. You wouldn't even need BOB. I don't think it would take much since we already have several versions of the spit. I've always thought the brits were a little underepresented in this sim (for flyables anyway).

VW-IceFire
03-17-2005, 10:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by huggy87:
You're being a little hard on him. He has a good point. Imagine the scenarios you could design with a mk1 and a decent southeast england map. You wouldn't even need BOB. I don't think it would take much since we already have several versions of the spit. I've always thought the brits were a little underepresented in this sim (for flyables anyway). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That should be remedied if all goes well!

Badsight.
03-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Boosher is just aware of the work required is all

& yea , the Hurricane in FB isnt even RAF spec

its down 100 Hp on the BoB Hurricane (1050 Hp)

mind you since PF (with its Hein) got released , the Emil aint what it used to be

(anyone know if the max power of the Hurricane was ever boosted by much ? did any Hurricanes get better Merlins ?)

p1ngu666
03-18-2005, 12:24 AM
they got the XX merlin, 2stage, to keep it vagualy competative. think its a better engine that what the spit vb had :O