PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Handheld Games...

El Zo1212o
01-26-2011, 04:41 PM
... was I the only one who played them? The reason I bring this up is actually to bring to the attention of the community the attention to detail paid by the developers and the storytellers who have brought Assassin's Creed into being.

Most of the time, when a game branches off of the console and onto a handheld, the installment is ignored or even actively removed from Cannon. Assassin's Creed was different- Altaiir's Chronicles on DS were tied to AC2 via the codex pages, and Discovery (also on DS)was tied to Brotherhood via the Assassin contracts. I never played Bloodlines on PSP, so if anyone has, maybe you've seen where it is tied in.

In anycase, the biggest reason for this is to thank Ubi for creating a fiction that encompasses(in any small way) every installment.

AC-FANBOY
01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
I sure played Altair Chronoicals on iTouch just the demo though. Lol

massmurdera_666
01-26-2011, 05:10 PM
own them all and their great

El Zo1212o
01-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
own them all and their great
Were you able to find a link between Bloodlines and AC:2/B?

massmurdera_666
01-26-2011, 06:38 PM
the codex pages and the weapons of the enemies of Altair that you can transfer to your AC2 account. i was hoping for a new hand held game ACB came out but maybe thats what Lost Legacy is

tyrce111
01-27-2011, 12:24 AM
Lost legacy will be about Ezio going to Masyaf to find out the history of the Assassins...

RHMkun
01-27-2011, 07:42 AM
I've played Bloodlines and it's a sequel to Assassin's Creed (1st game). And with that, it's a prequel to AC II.

I don't want to go into details since I don't want to spoil it for you guys.

Play the game, it's an "OK" game for AC fans.

persiateddy95
01-27-2011, 07:45 AM
The only handheld I've played is Bloodlines. There's nothing relevant here besides Altair, it just continues his life for a bit, nothing major. No Desmond at all either.

Colossus_1191
01-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
Lost legacy will be about Ezio going to Masyaf to find out the history of the Assassins...

We better be able to climb that tower once and for all. I still can't believe they gave us such a grand looking structure and didn't make it climbable. Hopefully Ezio can put an end to the mystery that is the upper levels of the Masyaf tower.

BK-110
01-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines is pretty much canon to Alta´r's story, but not canon to Desmond's, since he doesn't actually relive those memories. But yeah, some of it is retold in the codex, so in regard to Alta´r's story it is, indeed, canon.