PDA

View Full Version : Unit Loss Pre-loss Info For Devs

HK6
01-12-2009, 09:37 PM
This happened to me in 4v4. We waited for enough players and then the loading screen appeared and stayed longer than usual. I got to the deloyment screen and the other teams slots had 1 of the people on top we were matched with and 3 AI commanders (white text). I got the usual red x mic delay hoping my friends would enter. Only one made it through along with me and our other two buddies got disconnected and red x'd mics. As soon as the game started, it stated enemies had left the battlespace and we had won. We got no CR or anything. I also remember in the deploment screen having my regular artillery first then my regular transports. After the game I went to deploy my regular transports which were still there but one of my hardened transports had disappeared. I believe it was the one that the deployment screen started me off with at first that I changed for my regular one. Hope this helps to you being able to fix this problem Devs. If you have any more questions I will try my best to answer them in as much detail as possible.

HK6

HK6
01-12-2009, 09:37 PM
This happened to me in 4v4. We waited for enough players and then the loading screen appeared and stayed longer than usual. I got to the deloyment screen and the other teams slots had 1 of the people on top we were matched with and 3 AI commanders (white text). I got the usual red x mic delay hoping my friends would enter. Only one made it through along with me and our other two buddies got disconnected and red x'd mics. As soon as the game started, it stated enemies had left the battlespace and we had won. We got no CR or anything. I also remember in the deploment screen having my regular artillery first then my regular transports. After the game I went to deploy my regular transports which were still there but one of my hardened transports had disappeared. I believe it was the one that the deployment screen started me off with at first that I changed for my regular one. Hope this helps to you being able to fix this problem Devs. If you have any more questions I will try my best to answer them in as much detail as possible.

HK6