PDA

View Full Version : How do you fight?

bladencrowd
12-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I usually go on the offensive, trying to pull of combos, then usually switch to a defensive mode against Leaders/Brutes.

thekyle0
12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Where is "run like a sissy"?

bladencrowd
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Haha, that gives me an idea.

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM
combat in game is very situational, if you want it to end fast just use all disarms and hidden blade counters, if your not really bothered about the time go for pure combo's, blocks and evasions as it makes the fights look better if your not just countering and disarming but it also makes the fights last longer.

RequiestaInPace
12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
I chose freeform, as it is most like what I do.
Everything depends on my health status, really.
Say I had full health, then I would put my weapons away, disarm one and raep the rest with their own weapons.
If I have between 2/3rds and 1/3 of health, I use my hidden blades as the counters are quick and brutal.
But if I had below 1/3 of my full health, I pull out my Altair sword and wait for counters for normal guards, grab and kill spearmen, dodge and attack brutes.
:P

TooLazy4Name
12-06-2009, 03:07 PM
I voted Free-form, because honestly, i just do whatever i feel like doing at the moment. i mostly use my fist to fight (and i dont mean spam disarm, i actually throw sand and use punches) but i also use other things, it all depends.

though, when theirs a seeker, i usually disarm and spam sweep and then stab them while their on the ground ^_^

Altaio
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I voted 'free-form' as well, because it's true that my style would be different whether I was doing a mission/just running around picking fights. But other than that, I'd say the other description that most fits me is 'balanced'.

Rodriquezz
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I beat the crap out of every single one!

Solliz
12-06-2009, 04:50 PM
I like to fight dirty. Nothing better than standing on a ledge near a ladder and stabbing guards as they climb up. I like the hidden blade assassination when dropping/jumping off a rooftop. Taking out the brutes and spearmen with throwing knives before coming in to take out the rest of the girl scouts is pretty cool to.

SWJS
12-06-2009, 07:57 PM
I use a mixture of all of these.

Where's the "Bust a cap in some mo fos" option? Because I do block attacks and then shoot the guards. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

DimmuB0rgir
12-06-2009, 09:15 PM
I am a bit of a free form.

Usually Ill chuck a few knives first eliminate a couple before they get into striking distance, whip out the short blade and go to work. Ill strafe and dodge and then go on the offensive. With the brutes/seekers I pick up sand, blind them and go nuts or I will try disarm.

nicky117
12-06-2009, 09:21 PM
free form.if i'm happy i'll just disarm and let them run away. if i'm mad i'll throw a guy into a wall and hit him in the back, usually cracking his neck. if i'm really mad [http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif] i yank the guys weapon out of his hand and slice or hammer him to death.

HewieAlbino
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Disarm brutes and seekers while combo killing others. Of course, tossing archers off roofs is always fun too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif