PDA

View Full Version : ok question for Flotillas.....singleplayer (Kinda noob question)

UF_Excalibur_D
05-11-2005, 06:22 AM
OK, I say it somewhere and I have spent the last day and a half looking for it...It concerns the flotillas in one of them is wrong. Both start me at Kiel....not the other...cant remember the name...Wilhavenshire???? But I do remeber seeing something that a game file needs to be edited some number being changed. I just updated to the 1.3 patch...Love it...and it still is messed up...tried both with new career. Please at least point in the right direction....and im gonna continue to browse the forums...thanks again.

UF_Excalibur_D
05-11-2005, 06:22 AM
OK, I say it somewhere and I have spent the last day and a half looking for it...It concerns the flotillas in one of them is wrong. Both start me at Kiel....not the other...cant remember the name...Wilhavenshire???? But I do remeber seeing something that a game file needs to be edited some number being changed. I just updated to the 1.3 patch...Love it...and it still is messed up...tried both with new career. Please at least point in the right direction....and im gonna continue to browse the forums...thanks again.

DokterBeefcake
05-11-2005, 07:20 AM
SilentHunterIII/data/cfg/flotilla.cfg

W.Irving
05-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Wilhavenshire, Germany. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif