PDA

View Full Version : Just started a new game... some questions

Karl_93
01-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey for the conversationalist achivment do I have to listen to Lucy say "cant talk gotta work" and "you should turn in" (or something like that) untill theres a point where it won't say 'press any button to interact0'? Or can i just leave after she stops saying important stuff?

revoltingbunny
01-02-2008, 02:10 PM
just leave her >_>

avsrule247
01-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes you have to keep talking to her every opportunity. You are 100% right.

Karl_93
01-02-2008, 02:13 PM
thx

schoolboytom
01-02-2008, 02:16 PM
well you are right and wrong...... you are right in saying that you have to keep talking to her..... but there wont be a point at which there will be no button to interact..... after a few important pieces of dialog at the end of each memory block Lucy will set on a her sound loop of 'you look tired' and 'ive gotta lotta' work to do' once she starts to say these things there is no need to continue talking to her after that until the next memory block (ie, after you go to sleep, wake up, and do more killing) if you really want to be safe you could maybe go through her loop a couple of times to make sure shes finished but i didn't see the need..

make sure she if definitely on her loop before you leave to go to sleep... because if you miss one dialog like i did the first time i played it through you will have to start all over again ^^ annyoing........

SQHero
01-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Just keep interacting until she says "aren't you tired?" or "gotta work." There's a forum explaining this on 360achievements.org. I hope this helps you.