PDA

View Full Version : Attention UbiRazz Starforce

Edinburgh_Chuck
03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I was wondering what Ubisoft intend on doing about this Starforce farce?

I have followed your advice and contacted support however they have not been able to resolve my issue.

I can enter my cd code and have it accepted, hwever when I click on the check disc button in the protection system window It tells me that there is an error and to insert the disc in another drive.

I have installed a clean copy of Windows XP Pro and have disabled by removing my CD/RW drive.

I am not going to go as far as saying I will never buy another Ubisoft product again as I am sure this problem will eventually be fixed. However after having waited the extra time to have a dynamic campaign added to the game, I hoped to be spending my whole weekend playing.

All I can say is that I am extremely dissapointed.

P4 2.8 GHz
Asus DDR333 Mobo
Nvidia GF4 ti4600
Pioneer DVD-ROM 114
SB Audigy Live
1 Gb Ram

Edinburgh_Chuck
03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I was wondering what Ubisoft intend on doing about this Starforce farce?

I have followed your advice and contacted support however they have not been able to resolve my issue.

I can enter my cd code and have it accepted, hwever when I click on the check disc button in the protection system window It tells me that there is an error and to insert the disc in another drive.

I have installed a clean copy of Windows XP Pro and have disabled by removing my CD/RW drive.

I am not going to go as far as saying I will never buy another Ubisoft product again as I am sure this problem will eventually be fixed. However after having waited the extra time to have a dynamic campaign added to the game, I hoped to be spending my whole weekend playing.

All I can say is that I am extremely dissapointed.

P4 2.8 GHz
Asus DDR333 Mobo
Nvidia GF4 ti4600
Pioneer DVD-ROM 114
SB Audigy Live
1 Gb Ram