PDA

View Full Version : dedicated patch

daswift1
08-24-2008, 12:23 PM
hi guys
i like serve a game in hl.
i bought a 2nd il2 46 and installed it on my 2nd computer .
so , now i need the dedicated server patch , right ?
i downloaded it , and try to install it , but when i start up the game it still says 4.07m .
how come ? do i need the 408 regular patch aswell ?
im running vista .
regards daswift 1

daswift1
08-24-2008, 01:06 PM
o , guys , i found some posts in this forum about it .
im a bit confused , i mean , i saw a post where they where talking about what to do when starting a dedicated server , and they where saying that you have to start downloading bigining with patch 2.04 .
is this true ? i thougt that just having the out of the box 46 and a 408m dedicated server patch will do . or am i wrong ?
please tell me how to , i cant wait , im planning on a good full real server about historical battles .
regards daswift1

K_Freddie
08-24-2008, 01:42 PM
That's about it..
I'm not sure why they did this but you have to start from the very first version and go through upgrading each server version. A bit annoying, but there's no other way at the moment. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

FoolTrottel
08-24-2008, 01:43 PM
The dedicated server is a competely different product than 1946.

You need to download and install the dedicated server version, starting with version 2.04, then patch it up, all the way....

daswift1
08-24-2008, 03:31 PM
ok , still no prob i guess.
so , i need to just download patch 2.04dedicadet , and then just every version after that and install them before downloading the next one ?
is there a site with all the downloads ? or at least a list so i dont miss any patch ?
regards daswift1

daswift1
08-26-2008, 10:29 AM
anyone ?
i desperatly need a link to a how to site .
and info on what patch to download , which one to start with and in what order .
any help is appreciated a lot , regards daswift1

Urufu_Shinjiro
08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I beleive it's all available at www.mission4today.com (http://www.mission4today.com)