PDA

View Full Version : Has Oleg left the building?

Lewicide
06-24-2005, 09:03 AM
No comment or statement on 4.01?
No indication of what's happening with the additional A/C.
Maybe that's it.
If anyone has real evidence otherwise or has heard from Oleg post 4.01 please post.

A.K.Davis
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Lewicide:
No comment or statement on 4.01?
No indication of what's happening with the additional A/C.
Maybe that's it.
If anyone has real evidence otherwise or has heard from Oleg post 4.01 please post.

There has been feedback from Oleg. This forum is not for Oleg to provide feedback to you personally in a way you deem timely and appropiate.

How long has 4.01 been out? A week?

TgD Thunderbolt56
06-24-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm always interested to see what Oleg has to say about all of his progeny, but I certainly don't expect him to. When he does it's simply a bonus.

TB

JG5_UnKle
06-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Lewicide:
Has Oleg left the building?

Well I would have.....

VW-IceFire
06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Well he's been responding to certain posts.

Frankly I hope he's back on vacation. Let the man rest for godsake.

VVS-Manuc
06-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by JG5_UnKle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lewicide:

Well I would have..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I were Oleg I would left the bulding and run far far away just to escape the whiners

VW-IceFire
06-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by VVS-Manuc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG5_UnKle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lewicide:

Well I would have..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I were Oleg I would left the bulding and run far far away just to escape the whiners </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oleg is now in a tropical vacation paradise far far away from the internet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Or should be.

HelSqnProtos
06-25-2005, 03:01 AM
with all the sycophantic bollocks splashers in here why would he stay??? Ack D you being the worst. slurp slurp. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif