PDA

View Full Version : Moving Spit from PF to FB- How exactly?

signalnorth
05-20-2005, 10:24 PM
I have PF and FB standalone. I'd like to move a Spitfire from PF to FB. Which files would I need to move and from where to where? Can anyone help?

signalnorth
05-20-2005, 10:24 PM
I have PF and FB standalone. I'd like to move a Spitfire from PF to FB. Which files would I need to move and from where to where? Can anyone help?

VW-IceFire
05-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Impossible.

Get AEP and merge them.

Chuck_Older
05-20-2005, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by signalnorth:
I have PF and FB standalone. I'd like to move a Spitfire from PF to FB. Which files would I need to move and from where to where? Can anyone help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple, the sims do it for you
You install PF as an add-on to FB

Bearcat99
05-20-2005, 10:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by signalnorth:
I have PF and FB standalone. I'd like to move a Spitfire from PF to FB. Which files would I need to move and from where to where? Can anyone help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple, the sims do it for you
You install PF as an add-on to FB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course after you get the Aces Expansion pack ...... uninstall PF and FB.. then install FB, then AEP, then PF.. patch to 3.03 then 3.04.. and you will be set. Dont worry about missions or skins.. they will not be deleted when you unintstall and will be reinserted when you reinstall.