PDA

View Full Version : UPlay: We Need More Rewards!

slapuallday
11-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Its been about 2 weeks and still the same rewards when are we going to get more rewards???i think it would be wise to release new rewards soon before people get bored of ac2 just like playstation home..they promised new items but took way too long to release any so i lost intrest...u get what im saying like come on uplay release more rewards while the game is still hott!

JRDH
11-29-2009, 06:03 PM
I agree, we need more rewards!
Besides, there are achievements/trophies that are very hard to get, but aren't considered as actions.
In my opinion, Uplay should more actions and more rewards!
Something that would be AWESOME for the AC2 players, would be a bigger bag for bullets and smoke bombs, and maybe a sword!
Luckily, Uplay is still a beta. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
We're counting on you Uplay!

slapuallday
11-29-2009, 11:45 PM
yea even the e3 demo would be nice that way we can use the flying machine anytime if we want to use it

DarkMasta95
11-30-2009, 07:08 AM
Yes, new rewards would be really good...i already completed AC 2 100% including the throphies and have all rewards (expect the AC 2 PS3 theme...wich when i go to buy it says thats unavailable) so new rewards would be AWESOME...and yeha i like the idea from the comment above...the E3 demo...that would be sweet....

Eddafred
12-01-2009, 06:58 AM
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">That's a bit much, considering this is the first game to feature Uplay. Not to mention it's still in the beta phase. But I do look forward to using Uplay with future titles, and the kind of tasks required to earn points and the kind of rewards you can buy to expand ever further. I'm revved up thinking about the possibilities that could potentially find their way into the next Ubisoft title I plan to buy, No More Heroes 2.</span>

kleaneasy
12-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by slapuallday:
Its been about 2 weeks and still the same rewards when are we going to get more rewards???i think it would be wise to release new rewards soon before people get bored of ac2 just like playstation home..they promised new items but took way too long to release any so i lost intrest...u get what im saying like come on uplay release more rewards while the game is still hott!

Uplay is currently in beta so some features are not yet available, by the same token the rewards available for redemption will be somewhat limited, I suspect you'll see this change in the future http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

fazhom
12-02-2009, 06:44 AM
I agree, it would be great to have some rewards kind of like the ones proposed on Halo Waypoint: avatar features, outfit, all free if we complete some achievments.
Also, it could be cool to have new UPlay-only achievements (different from the ones on Live or PSN)
Finally, out of curiosity, wasn't there anyway to simply blend all this into the LIVE or PSN, without having to subscribe to Uplay? It gets old to have to be part of Ubisoft Community, Bioware community, Live Community to enjoy all the features offered by each games depending on its editor.

OwnedByOmar
12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah, please put new rewards in, please!!!

BillyTJoel
12-07-2009, 07:45 PM
New rewards and actions would be nice. I think I deserve something besides that terrible cape for finding all those feathers...

ODSTSpense
12-08-2009, 06:08 AM
So, how is Uplay going to work with No more Heroes 2? The Wii doesn't exactly have what I'd call a reliable online function and I'd love to get bonus beamswords for my efforts with Uplay.

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by ODSTSpense:
So, how is Uplay going to work with No more Heroes 2? The Wii doesn't exactly have what I'd call a reliable online function and I'd love to get bonus beamswords for my efforts with Uplay.
so far the only game listed for this is AC2, SC: Conviction and RUSE, so my guess would be it doesn't.

antoinead
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Rewards are really greats (you don t just get a picture or anything like that) but we really need more like new weapons, abilities, bigger pouch for bullet, new assassination contracts, races, courrier assignement and even new missions(!) to keep playing this great game

conor122
12-30-2009, 03:18 PM
I think a guard suite would be mint and u were incognito while wearing and it was accseesable through costumes! i reeeally hope this gets herd by ubisoft

AllTeam
12-31-2009, 06:15 AM
The big thing I would like to see with future Uplay rewards is more in game content that can be useful (like new weapons, new powers). Less out of game options like themes because they really are not helpful to that actual game.

DarkMasta95
12-31-2009, 04:47 PM
One of the things i would like to see...is the Gold mask from the misson on the carnivale...and also the cape that Ezio wears while in the time of carnivale...and perphaps a option to be able to use the Flying Machine

Jaloko
12-31-2009, 10:24 PM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Sience Uplay is still a Beta I don't think they will put in more rewards at first. Remember there is also rewards on AC 2 Webbattles.</span>