PDA

View Full Version : Please... How do I turn off subtitles??? for PF ver: 4.01

irishfireman
07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
I have the command but am not sure how to make it work. New at this and I am not sure what file the command goes with. If someone knows I would appreciate the help. It may fix my stuttering problem (w-with th-the g-game that is).
-- Irishfireman

irishfireman
07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
I have the command but am not sure how to make it work. New at this and I am not sure what file the command goes with. If someone knows I would appreciate the help. It may fix my stuttering problem (w-with th-the g-game that is).
-- Irishfireman

Platypus_1.JaVA
07-01-2005, 12:12 PM
It is an option in the config.ini file or something. But, I would much rather recommend Il-2 stab or, Il-2 manager. If you download and install one of these programs, it let you set another wide variety of options for Il-2 wich are only accesible by changing the config.ini file otherwise. Il-2 manager even converts your screenshots to JPG format automatically and doesn't overwrite your previous ones http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I don't have a link handy but, search for it with google or something.

Tater-SW-
07-01-2005, 12:27 PM
In conf.ini under games:

change NoSubTitles=0 to NoSubTitles=1

tater

Tater-SW-
07-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Note that you can also add a line under [games]:

SubTitlesLines=2

You can put any number you like instead of 2, but you can limit the subtitle lines!

tater

Bearcat99
07-01-2005, 01:35 PM
That is good to know...