PDA

View Full Version : You have been disconnected...

GMCseVen
03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Am I the only one who is getting disconnected from the server all the time playing on Xbox 360? If I play for an hour I might get to complete 1 full match without getting booted. At first I thought maybe people were getting ****ed because I always start out with my AA missles on the SU-27 (which is a pretty powerful combo) and usually take down a few fighters out of the gate, but then I get disconnected. So I decided to search for games that were specifically set up to allow All Missles, and Hardcore Ordinance, but it still kept happening. So I thought maybe I have a bad connection, however I do not experience this in any other game. It really sucks because you all know how long it takes to get into a game, and it is frustrating to play for 2 minutes and get 5 kills and no deaths, be #1 on the team and then get booted. Is this just me being too good at the game (I am half-joking, my rank is like 800 something), or is this a problem for other people as well. Any advice is appreciated since this is one of the most fun online games I have played (when I CAN play), but I may have to sell it if I can't enjoy myself.

GMCseVen
03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Am I the only one who is getting disconnected from the server all the time playing on Xbox 360? If I play for an hour I might get to complete 1 full match without getting booted. At first I thought maybe people were getting ****ed because I always start out with my AA missles on the SU-27 (which is a pretty powerful combo) and usually take down a few fighters out of the gate, but then I get disconnected. So I decided to search for games that were specifically set up to allow All Missles, and Hardcore Ordinance, but it still kept happening. So I thought maybe I have a bad connection, however I do not experience this in any other game. It really sucks because you all know how long it takes to get into a game, and it is frustrating to play for 2 minutes and get 5 kills and no deaths, be #1 on the team and then get booted. Is this just me being too good at the game (I am half-joking, my rank is like 800 something), or is this a problem for other people as well. Any advice is appreciated since this is one of the most fun online games I have played (when I CAN play), but I may have to sell it if I can't enjoy myself.

EscoBlades
03-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I don't know what to tell you, i've rarely had a problem on XBL. Occasionally the host might leave and you get booted from the game. But i've played through and finished 90% + of the TDM matches i've connected to on XBL.......so maybe it is your connection.

johndoe2202
03-22-2009, 06:52 AM
i have the same problem...solved it by returning the game. If I hear it's been fixed (which I doubt, as I can't even get in contact with Ubisoft...and they don't appear to monitor these forums) I'll get the game again.

But, i'm avoiding ubisoft.

johndoe2202

ORDIELANCE
03-24-2009, 11:53 AM
It is spelled ordnance, not ordinance. Get a dictionary.

Gypsy816
03-24-2009, 12:29 PM
If we were all grammar, spelling and definition aficionados, I would have been booted long ago. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your post OP. We are currently looking into this issue. I've moved the thread to the Community Tech Forum.