PDA

View Full Version : Set 3 - Assassin Guild Challenges.

ChaosxNetwork
11-19-2011, 10:37 AM
I have Completed all bu the "Recruit Assassins /12" challenge, yet I have 12 Assassin's and 7 of them are Master Assassins.
Is there a way to recruit new ones? Even though I have the max?
Or do I have to assign an Assassin to a Mediterainian City? Not sure what that is all about I bailed from it when I first came across it.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:41 AM
You can station recruits in the different cities in the Mediterranean defense minigame. When fully upgraded each city can hold upto 5 recruits. After stationing a recruit you'll be able to find more recruits.

ChaosxNetwork
11-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
You can station recruits in the different cities in the Mediterranean defense minigame. When fully upgraded each city can hold upto 5 recruits. After stationing a recruit you'll be able to find more recruits.
What does stationing Recruits there do? I assume it is similar to a Master Assassin in a Den?
I have completed the game so I guess I will just assign one to get this challenge and with it the achievement.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
What does stationing Recruits there do? I assume it is similar to a Master Assassin in a Den?
I have completed the game so I guess I will just assign one to get this challenge and with it the achievement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It makes it easier to maintain control of the city, which in turn makes it easier to receive a decent amount of periodical income (both in the forms of money and bomb materials).

superkootje
11-19-2011, 11:01 AM
how do you station recruits in a city??

EDIT: and is it possible to get my other level 10 assassins to master assassin?? (I allready have 7 master assassins)

LightRey
11-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
how do you station recruits in a city??

EDIT: and is it possible to get my other level 10 assassins to master assassin?? (I allready have 7 master assassins)
You can station them by accessing the Mediterranean Defense menu and pressing the attack button when you've selected a city.

No, you can only get the 7 recruits stationed at their respective assassin dens to reach Master Assassin level. To all the other recruits the max level is 10.

Dead_Heat
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
I have Completed all bu the "Recruit Assassins /12" challenge, yet I have 12 Assassin's and 7 of them are Master Assassins.

I've wrestled with this longer than I care to admit and consider it another of the many Glitchs in ACR. I finally gave up and deliberately killed of my 12th assissin by sending him on a 40% chance of winning mission. I was then abel to recruited my 15th assassin and finally finish the 3rd challenge.

If it says recruit 12 and you do then it should give you 12/12 not 11/12 and then you tell us to do this and do that to get it. Blatant GLITCH

BK-110
12-03-2011, 09:06 PM
If it tells you that you need to recruit more Assassins even though you have all, just replay recruiting memories, solved it for me.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Dead_Heat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

I've wrestled with this longer than I care to admit and consider it another of the many Glitchs in ACR. I finally gave up and deliberately killed of my 12th assissin by sending him on a 40% chance of winning mission. I was then abel to recruited my 15th assassin and finally finish the 3rd challenge.

If it says recruit 12 and you do then it should give you 12/12 not 11/12 and then you tell us to do this and do that to get it. Blatant GLITCH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a glitch. You start out with one set recruit. If you don't play Mediterranean Defense that means you'll only recruit 11 Assassins unless one of your recruits gets killed.