PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!! Stuck after the birdcage

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 09:37 AM
Can anybody help me?

I'm stuck after I've climbed the birdcage and pulled the lever to get the princess to join me at the top. I go into a small cave with another cage in and a few barrells and beetles to kill.

I can see a glyph on the wall which I can't wall run up to, and there is also a lever hanging from the ceiling which I can't reach no matter what I do!!!

Please help!!!!!!

Message Edited on 11/28/0311:40AM by billydavey

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 09:37 AM
Can anybody help me?

I'm stuck after I've climbed the birdcage and pulled the lever to get the princess to join me at the top. I go into a small cave with another cage in and a few barrells and beetles to kill.

I can see a glyph on the wall which I can't wall run up to, and there is also a lever hanging from the ceiling which I can't reach no matter what I do!!!

Please help!!!!!!

Message Edited on 11/28/0311:40AM by billydavey

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 07:37 PM
There are a lot of "puzzles" in PoP....

think about it....

have you tried climbing rock shelf?

tried running on wall from rock shelf in room to glyph?

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 07:09 AM
I've gotten the pulley at this point, but I don't have enough health to fall from the pulley. I've gone back to just before entering the zoo, but I can't find any water. I've tried pressing up to roll when I land, but it doesn't work, I'm assuming it's because I am falling straight down. What can I do now?

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 11:48 PM
okay..heres a long shot...see if you can get back down to the outer level...if the door is still opent that you came through in the beginning..there may be water in there....if not...I would go back to last save and start over...

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
11-30-2003, 07:43 AM
Where you need to have 2 crates on switches to raise the platforms? The door is closed to that area, I can't go in there. Looks like I'm loading an earlier savegame...

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 10:03 AM
i am stuck here too, i can't get the door open after the birdcage, where the girl is waiting for you..

btw there is water in the bird cage, on the bottom level.
RKone wrote:
- Where you need to have 2 crates on switches to raise
- the platforms? The door is closed to that area, I
- can't go in there. Looks like I'm loading an
- earlier savegame...
-
-