View Full Version : Delete Topic!!!

smiler_16
04-02-2008, 06:03 PM
a

InsaneDriver06
04-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by smiler_16:
Well im sorry about posting this topic

the reason for this is because i have lost all faith in the next driver game even becoming a success after the news on emergency heroes

and if this next driver game does'nt become a success then ubisoft may ditch the game series completely

so it mostly rides on if they can prove that it is 1000x better than this cr@p they are releasing in may 2008

and i have decided if they dont release some news on the new driver at ubidays, then i am going to give up on the driver series completely...(i know a little harsh but at least im telling them the risk of not giving out info after this little problem of a game... emergeny heroes that is)

"Emergency Heroes". Not "Driver: Emergency Heroes". If it had Driver in the title, I'd be slightly concerned. Are you sure Reflections even made the game? They didn't make Driver 76 either, and that used the same engine as DPL from what I saw.

The next Driv4r should be great. Give Reflections a chance.

InsaneDriver06
04-05-2008, 07:22 PM
EH does look a lot like DPL. The progression looks miminal beyond the futuristic setting, and all the green pointers on the cars look distracting, but I'll save judgement till I actually play it, but it does look like DPL in the future.

I don't think we really have to worry that this wii game is any indication of the quality of the PS3/360 game in the works. I'm sure they'll bring Driv4r out "all guns blazing" so to speak.