PDA

View Full Version : UBi Forum Search

NoBunny
02-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Does it no longer work? Someone forget to pay a bill?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

zorlac000
02-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I searched for '6800'and came up null!

Kuoster
02-22-2005, 05:14 PM
Yup, its down again! They actually did fix it for quite awhile, but it looks like it has once again reverted to its inner insticnts.

eddiemac0
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
glad to know it wasn't just me, I was to embarressed to say anything... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

SKULLS Virga
03-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Are they going to try and blame this on software again???

All I wanted to know was any information on the airspeed indicator on the Corsair - now I have a three day page by page gauntlet to run through.

Waldo.Pepper
03-01-2005, 05:11 PM
FIX THE SEARCH PLEASE!

If every other forum on the ENTIRE INTERNET can have a search that works (well maybe with the exception of the LEMB) whay can't we have a search that works!?

Crash_Moses
03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Yes, it is very, very frustrating.

I've found that when using advanced search, entering the search terms in the At least one of the words field instead of the With all of the words field I get better results (even with a single word).

unseen84
03-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Has it ever worked? I can hardly remember actually being able to get anything out of it ever. Even a search for a simple word like "and" yields nothing. lol

Tully__
03-02-2005, 06:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unseen84:
Has it ever worked? I can hardly remember actually being able to get anything out of it ever. Even a search for a simple word like "and" yields nothing. lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It used to work really well, but has been a real disaster since sometime in December '04. Since then it has never been better than partially working and currently it's down almost completely.

Crash_Moses
03-02-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm wondering too, if maybe it has a maximum number of results allowed. There may be so many hits that it can't display them all and so doesn't display any.

Or maybe it times out. There are too many posts to search and it gives up after x amount of time.

Just a thought.